• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

40 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Well, extremism. Extremism is garbage.

Yes but the systemic, racist policies rooted in white supremacy stressed this man to the point he felt he had no other recourse. look, I'm just trying to work on my wokeness so I can better understand how things really are. 

Edited by Jason

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yes but the systemic, racist policies rooted in white supremacy stressed this man to the point he felt he had no other recourse. look, I'm just trying to work on my wokeness so I can better understand how things really are. 

I don't know what "woke" even is, other than unmitigated white guilt.

Make no mistake, I'm definitely a lib, but the "woke" turds are nowhere near my political spectrum. I don't even think they're political, they just want things for black people.

9 hours ago, Redondo said:
Patrol officer speaks out on children dropped over border wall by smugglers

The young girls who were literally dropped on the American side of the U.S.-Mexico border and abandoned by smugglers earlier this week are sisters from Ecuador who are "doing fine" and are "so resilient," El Paso Border Patrol Sector Chief Gloria Chavez told "Your World" Thursday.

"I was really horrified and appalled and worried when I first saw the images come through from my staff," Chavez told host Neil Cavuto. "When I saw that first child dropped to the ground and then not see her move for a few seconds, I honestly thought this child just probably hit her head and is unconscious. And then I see the second child and immediately DHS, obviously, within a few minutes responded to that area to rescue them."

On Wednesday, Chavez released video showing what she said were two smugglers scaling a 14-foot fence and dropping each child on to the ground, along with what appeared to be some belongings, before retreating back onto the Mexican side of the fence. Chavez said the girls -- ages five and two -- were left "in the middle of the New Mexico desert ... miles from the nearest residence" and were only picked up thanks to the "vigilance of our agents using mobile [surveillance] technology."

Perfectly executed.

2 Girls Dropped Over U.S. Border Wall To Be Reunited With Mother

Chavez told local television station KVIA, their mother has been located in the United States and the goal is to reunite the sisters with her. The small bag tossed over the border fence with the children contained their passports and a cellphone, according to Chavez.

22 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I don't know what "woke" even is, other than unmitigated white guilt.

Make no mistake, I'm definitely a lib, but the "woke" turds are nowhere near my political spectrum. I don't even think they're political, they just want things for black people.

Especially black chicks with cocks 

Stacey Abrams caught in a trap of her own making

In her "Ingraham Angle" monologue on Friday, host Laura Ingraham remarked that former Georgia State Representative Stacey Abrams, a top Democratic figure in the state, seems to have hurt her own cause with the increasing corporate blowback against the new election law passed there this week.

INGRAHAM: It turns out that bowing down to the social justice warriors really is a dangerous, self-defeating strategy. Case in point: Democrats’ lies about Georgia’s voter integrity law, equating it to Jim Crow, sent all sorts of far left activists down the "Boycott Georgia" war path. Including that fringe figure, that guy President Joe Biden, who eagerly jumped on the Punish-Georgia train in an interview with ESPN.

And Stacey Abrams, the mastermind behind this fraudulent attack on Georgia’s voter ID law, has also been caught in a trap of her own making.

CLIP OF STACEY ABRAMS: To our friends across the country, please do not boycott us ... I understand the passion of those calling for boycotts of Georgia following the passage of SB 202, but here’s the thing. Black, Latino, AAPI, and Native American voters whose votes are most suppressed under SB 202 are also the most likely to be hurt by potential boycotts of Georgia.

INGRAHAM: None of this makes any sense.  Here’s a question for Ms. Abrams: if Georgia really is trying to resurrect the evils of Jim Crow and segregation, then how could businesses remain there in good conscience?  Shouldn’t everyone, even low-income voters, have to sacrifice to force businesses to get in line? 

Link