• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

3 hours ago, cals said:

Like 90% of these attacks on Asians are by black people.  You know it, I know it, GB knows it, even CNN knows it.  

Correct but can blacks commit hate crimes or is that charge limited to only white folk?

3 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Why is it that when black people do the violence there's no mention of ethnicity, but when it's a white, every story will be sure to point out they're white?

It's almost like there is a narrative being pushed

3 hours ago, cals said:

Or the story I posted a week or so back about the racist black guy berating the Asian woman on the bus, no mention of his race, but they made it clear his companion was white.

Duh! That's because she was influenced by Trump and then she influenced her boyfriend. 

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Target, Amazon selling J&J's newest racially diverse bandages

Some of the country's biggest retailers including Amazon and Target are selling Johnson & Johnson's newest line of bandages "designed to better blend with a range of skin tones."

Johnson_Johnson_Bandaid_Our_Tone_John_Fi

The other day I cut my finger and the quickest band aid I could find was a Hello Kitty one. IDGAF!

1 hour ago, cals said:

I always answered LA.  Actually, until now, didn't dawn on me that they could have been asking me where my ancestry was from.  I guess this racist is the least racist of all you racist fucks.