• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Correct, leave no Avenue for it to happen. Make it near impossible for fraud to occur. Preventing it is the ideal approach 

Absolutely. We need to stop this from ever happening again. It's such an incredibly widespread issue and it's time to end it.

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Absolutely. We need to stop this from ever happening again. It's such an incredibly widespread issue and it's time to end it.

36 states have some sort of voter ID requirement. There isn’t a good reason to not require them. It needs to be consistent across the board for national elections. Either all states have them or all states have no requirement. 

9 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I think the issue comes down to what is acceptable as ID. 

I'm ok with states requiring ID to vote. 

I'm not ok with it needing to be a government issued photo ID and nothing else. 

What other ID are you talking about? 

Types that can be easily falsified?

16 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I think the issue comes down to what is acceptable as ID. 

I'm ok with states requiring ID to vote. 

I'm not ok with it needing to be a government issued photo ID and nothing else. 

Why? You have to have a government issued ID to buy a gun in order to prove who you are. I think it’s important to prove who you are for both of those rights. We use ID’s for all kinds of stuff in our daily lives. It just seems very inconsistent 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/7-things-the-us-government-requires-ids-17503%3famp

Edited by Jason

1 hour ago, Jason said:

There isn’t a good reason to not require them.

There is no mass voter fraud, so no reason to really require them.

A state like Texas has ID laws and they don't accept University ID's.  Why, because they know young people are more likely to vote Democrat. 

13% of adult black people don't have an ID for whatever reason.  Verses 8% of white people without ID.  This the only reason Republicans push these laws.

14 minutes ago, Rico said:

A state like Texas has ID laws and they don't accept University ID's.  Why, because they know young people are more likely to vote Democrat. 

13% of adult black people don't have an ID for whatever reason.  Verses 8% of white people without ID.  This the only reason Republicans push these laws.

Why don't black people just get an ID?

-Ronald Reagan

2 hours ago, Rico said:

Why are you so afraid of voter ID? It’s not difficult to obtain if you’re a legal citizen. 

Do you want illegal immigrants voting?

9 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Why are you so afraid of voter ID? It’s not difficult to obtain if you’re a legal citizen. 

Do you want illegal immigrants voting?

Proof of illegal immigrants voting?

We've talked about race, but really voter ID laws target poor people of all races.  Anyway you cut it these laws suppress the vote.  If you are essentially taking peoples ability to vote away you better have a darn good reason. So far you've provided zero proof of mass voter fraud because of lack of voter ID.

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

Proof of illegal immigrants voting?

We've talked about race, but really voter ID laws target poor people of all races.  Anyway you cut it these laws suppress the vote.  If you are essentially taking peoples ability to vote away you better have a darn good reason. So far you've provided zero proof of mass voter fraud because of lack of voter ID.

Voter ID laws only target people who can’t get an ID. Quit making an issue out of something that isn’t there.