• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kaleb Cowart called up

Oz27

Makes me wonder how Gia has lasted so long

As bad as he is defensively -- he's a world better than Green at 2B.    Green's tendency to pull up on a ball he could have made play on was pretty maddening.  Maybe they look at Gia and think to themselves that at least he's trying to reach the ball.

As bad as he is defensively -- he's a world better than Green at 2B. Green's tendency to pull up on a ball he could have made play on was pretty maddening. Maybe they look at Gia and think to themselves that at least he's trying to reach the ball.

Not a chance. Green is bad but Gia is the worst defensive 2B I've seen the Angels put out there over the past decade or so.

Not a chance. Green is bad but Gia is the worst defensive 2B I've seen the Angels put out there over the past decade or so.

Green is more sure-handed, more athletic too..  But he's stiff, can't pivot, and quits on playable balls like nobody I have ever watched play second base.  

He just isn't a second baseman whereas Gia, is a bad second baseman.

Green is more sure-handed, more athletic too..  But he's stiff, can't pivot, and quits on playable balls like nobody I have ever watched play second base.  

He just isn't a second baseman whereas Gia, is a bad second baseman.

That's like describing freshly laid dog doodoo vs 2 day old dog doodoo.

Angels fans...

A guy goes 0-5, he's a bust. Meanwhile Grant Green has an ardent following because he had a ten game hot streak once two years ago.

We gave up Callaspo and consequently Bourjos and Grichuk just to get Green in the first place. It's a bit d a waste of we aren't willing to free him from the metaphorical jail in Salt Lake

You guys are brutal. Give the kid some time. He's so much better defensively than anything we've had there in years.

We don't know how good he'll be obviously, just 3 games....but I do think it put him in a tough spot....getting thrown in to a pennant race is difficult business...heck, Trout struggled the first time he was called up....