• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 7/31 - Angels vs. Dodgers

No he just thinks Scioscia is the reason they're losing tonight. Weird huh?

Strad, I know you're the voice of reason and all but you know as well as I do Scioscia doesn't belong here anymore. He's hurting the team at this point and watching stretches of games like this only make it worse.

And I still think the Angels win the division.

Strad, I know you're the voice of reason and all but you know as well as I do Scioscia doesn't belong here anymore. He's hurting the team at this point and watching stretches of games like this only make it worse.

And I still think the Angels win the division.

Yes I'm ready for a change but explain how he could possibly take the blame for a loss like this? It defies logic. If you want to blame him for last nights loss go for it, but do it in one of the threads discussing that. There are enough logical things to bitch about without being a repetitive jackass in every thread. Oh and Oregon that wasn't directed at you.

Yes I'm ready for a change but explain how he could possibly take the blame for a loss like this? It defies logic. If you want to blame him for last nights loss go for it, but do it in one of the threads discussing that. There are enough logical things to bitch about without being a repetitive jackass in every thread. Oh and Oregon that wasn't directed at you.

This might be true. But I blame him for Dipoto being gone and think Dipoto could have made some moves to actually help the team. The guys we got will feast off of bad pitching and suck against elite ones which will get us ****ing nowhere.

Also I have felt for years that this team's preparation has been abysmal and then stories come out about how much information gets passed along to them and how Scioscia does things. It really irritates me that he's still stuck in the 1900's and we definitely need something new. So watching this bullshit during a big week for this team pisses me off.

But you're right. This probably isn't the thread