• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I don't know about you guys...

I was telling my son that the Angels are pretty lucky to not only have Trout as a player, but as an actual good guy who seems humble and helps people. I wouldn't mind having him as a son in law and if he does become my son in law I'm going to invite all of you guys to one of the suites he's going to give me.

Edited by Juan Savage

I was telling my son that the Angels are pretty lucky to not only have Trout as a player, but as an actual good guy who seems humble and helps people. I wouldn't mind having him as a son in law and if he does become my son in law I'm going to invite all of you guys to one of the suites he's going to give me.

He's a class act, and despite his superstar status, he displays a sincere love for baseball along with the fans that come to see him. Home or Away, Trout is always very kind and respectful to fans–especially the youngins

Trout is clearly better looking than Harper

I deleted my previous post by mistake, but I mentioned that I'd ask my wife who was cuter. Not taking oWAR into account, my wife says Trout is more attractive. I asked my daughter for confirmation since my wife has weird taste in men, and she agreed with my wife.

There you have it.

Edit: For those of you keeping score, my wife is a heterosexual woman.

Edited by Juan Savage