• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

World Series of Poker has begun

OMCs are pretty easy to pick off too. You can call their 5x raises, see a flop and if it comes small bet them off their hands. Most of those dudes are robots.

3-4X raise with KK or AA, 5X raise with JJ, QQ, AK

That's cool. I signed up there around 2004 (back when Raymer was a reg there dropping knowledge and theory) when they had the old format and since went through a couple user names because I was more of a lurker and would forget them, so not reliable enough or trusted to swap action.

I still keep tabs, but haven't been as active since Black Friday. Although, I it's picking back up as I'm at a new company and Scotty Nguyens nephew is in my hire group and he used to be a full time sng grinder. Haven't really played since playing live cash about a year ago.

But of course, I think we all get the itch around wsop time.

Serious question. Is his name Vince?

November Nine is set.

I know absolutely no one at the final table....unless online names surface.

Negreanu finished 11th, that would have been a huge story had he made it.

I've played with the chip leader and he is a legitimate grinder. Max Steinberg has won a bracelet already and is a good guy and word is Max never sells pieces or swaps. 100% of himself and in the Nov 9... sick.  

Edited by DerekGMZ

I've played with the chip leader and he is a legitimate grinder. Max Steinberg has won a bracelet already and is a good guy and word is Max never sells pieces or swaps. 100% of himself and in the Nov 9... sick.

Yeah, forget Max made it when I posted. He's well known.

Read their profiles after posting. CL seems legit, the New Jersey kid with the rail of doom (Mizzi, Gross, plus others) is probably at least decent with a pro rail, and I had head of the old Belgium dude but don't know anything about him. He seems pretty boss.