• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How Conservative Is The OC?

1. In downtown a bunch of skinheads tried to fight me and my group because we had a couple black dudes with us.

This exact same thing happened to my buddy and his black friend.

Regarding Fallbrook, my parents have lived there for seven years now. I have literally never seen a single person or heard of an event that has caused me to believe it has a problem with racists. Nor have my parents, who are pretty in tune with that sort of thing, ever made a comment to me which would lead me to believe Fallbrook has a problem. I'll have to take a closer look when I visit next week.

Edited by wopphil

Do you know a lot of Christians or is this what you're getting from Rolling Stone and Bill Maher?

I like how Puget said something along the lines of what you would post (just opposite) and you answered him like what we would say to you (just opposite)

Edited by TobiasFunke

Do you think people are more racist in the US than in Europe where people throw bananas at black soccer players and Jews are moving away because of the growing hostility towards them?

Americans are far more tolerant and accepting than so many other people across the world.

• 2 weeks later...

Liberal in what ways?  I haven't been reading the OC Register as much

Culturally liberal.

In presidential elections the county leans Right because the other option is far worse.

CA GOP would be better off if they nominate Caitlyn Jenner as the GOP nominee to run for governor.

Caitlyn Jenner is actually a republican.

She might actually win by getting enough votes from the Bay area from people who want to vote for a trans candidate.