• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 LA Kings Thread

Thomas

I figured when they did the opening shot of the Kings players on the bench and they were hitting the smelling salts hard that it was going to be long night lol. 4th game in 7 nights will do that, even at home, I suppose. Wild NEEDED that win badly so it is what it is. It wasn't even like the Kings played that badly but certainly not well enough to make it any more than a coin flip and the Wild took advantage of their chances.

I have a kids hockey game Saturday night or I'd be tempted to make the roadie to Glendale. Especially since I'm technically in the Yotes home market so no bueno on the out of markets games yet I'd have to pay DirecTv $12 a month just to get the FSN station to watch the dang game.

Ref Brad Meier is a POS!

Four times he has given Lucic game misconducts, and once congratulated a player for punching Lucic.

That said, the soon ASB will be a good break.

They haven't had it at all the past two games.

That was dirty as hell from Lucic and he got suspended for it.

i thought last season was the first one where it was truly awful in ot. i can't be bothered to check up the stats to back up that mindset though. 

same here. too busy doing stuff.

like really important stuff.

stop hassling me, man.