• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Twins 4/15

Unless they can trade for some good arm at the deadline, hard to see this team getting past Oak or Tex with this rotation + pen.

Starting pitching should be much better once Weaver comes back and they can kick Fat Blanton out of the rotation.

And bullpen can be fixed with one more dependable pitcher in the back of the pen.

Remember that good feeling after yesterday's game?  Yeah, me either.

I really hope this is one of those games where I can look back at what I posted in the GDT and think of how stupid I looked. 

i remember saying this around the same time last year - if they're going to be bad, then I want them to be epically, historically bad, so hands are forced and people are shitcanned.  What would be worse is just being routinely bad, which is what I think they are right now.  Nothing is going to change, and they're just going to continue to be an underachieving joke.