• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

18 Kids, 1 Child Molester, and Counting.

We know that in their personal lives, they like to be members of a group of bigoted dunces. That's an excellent starting point for not liking them.

If they are bigoted then that makes you one as well.  Your noted hatred of people of faith is clear.

I will use this post as proof to halo magic that this reaction is all about the politics of the family.  To deny this is hilarious.

Than you didn't understand the post

Child molesting is bad...covering it up is bad...calling yourself a beacon of family values as a child molestor or someone who is covering it up...is bad. Doesn't matter what your politics are.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/groups/family-research-council

Here are some quotes from them. The FRC is a lovely group...don't you think?

And seriously MT...I don't know anyone who is part of the Aryan Brotherhood...I've never met Charles Manson...there are certain people and groups you can't form opinions on without meeting them personally. Sometimes who you voluntarily decide to associate with says all that is needed.

“The reality is, homosexuals have entered the Scouts in the past for predatory purposes.”
– FRC vice president Rob Schwarzwalder, on radio’s “The Janet Mefferd Show,” Feb. 1, 2013.

“[H]omosexual activists vehemently reject the evidencewhich suggests that homosexual men … are … relative to their numbers, more likely to engage in such actions [childhood sexual abuse] than are heterosexual men.”
– Peter Sprigg, Senior Fellow for Policy Studies at FRC, on why the Boy Scouts should not allow LGBT Scouts or leaders, FRC blog, February 1, 2013.

“The videos are titled 'It Gets Better.' They are aimed at persuading kids that although they'll face struggles and perhaps bullying for 'coming out' as homosexual (or transgendered or some other perversion), life will get better. …It's disgusting. And it's part of a concerted effort to persuade kids that homosexuality is okay and actually to recruit them into that lifestyle." 
— Tony Perkins, FRC fundraising letter, August 2011

"Those who understand the homosexual community—the activists—they're very aggressive, they're—everything they accuse us of they are in triplicate. They're intolerant, they're hateful, vile, they're spiteful. .... To me, that is the height of hatred, to be silent when we know there are individuals that are engaged in activity, behavior, and an agenda that will destroy them and our nation."
— Tony Perkins, Speaking to the Oak Initiative Summit, April 2011

"We believe the evidence shows … that relative to the size of their population, homosexual men are more likely to engage in child sexual abuse than are heterosexual men."
— Peter Sprigg, "Debating Homosexuality: Understanding Two Views." 2011.

“While activists like to claim that pedophilia is a completely distinct orientation from homosexuality, evidence shows a disproportionate overlap between the two. … It is a homosexual problem.”
— FRC President Tony Perkins, FRC website, 2010

“[W]elcoming open homosexuality in the military would clearly damage the readiness and effectiveness of the force – in part because it would increase the already serious problem of homosexual assault in the military.”
— Peter Sprigg, “Homosexual Assault in the Military," 2010

"A little-reported fact is that homosexual and lesbian relationships are far more violent than are traditional married households."
-- Timothy Dailey, FRC publication, "Homosexual Parenting: Placing Children at Risk," 2002

“Gaining access to children has been a long-term goal of the homosexual movement.”
— Robert Knight, FRC director of cultural studies, and Frank York, 1999

“[Homosexuality] … embodies a deep-seated hatred against true religion.”
— Steven Schwalm, FRC senior writer and analyst, in “Desecrating Corpus Christi,” 1999

"One of the primary goals of the homosexual rights movement is to abolish all age of consent laws and to eventually recognize pedophiles as the 'prophets' of a new sexual order." 
—1999 FRC publication, "Homosexual Behavior and Pedophilia," Robert Knight and Frank York

Edited by red321

I will use this post as proof to halo magic that this reaction is all about the politics of the family.  To deny this is hilarious.

Wait, outrage over someone who molested others and had it covered up is all a reaction to his family's politics? I will go ahead and disagree with that. 

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/groups/family-research-council Here are some quotes from them. The FRC is a lovely group...don't you think? And seriously MT...I don't know anyone who is part of the Aryan Brotherhood...I've never met Charles Manson...there are certain people and groups you can't form opinions on without meeting them personally. Sometimes who you voluntarily decide to associate with says all that is needed. â€œThe reality is, homosexuals have entered the Scouts in the past for predatory purposes.”– FRC vice president Rob Schwarzwalder, on radio’s “The Janet Mefferd Show,” Feb. 1, 2013.“[H]omosexual activists vehemently reject the evidencewhich suggests that homosexual men … are … relative to their numbers, more likely to engage in such actions [childhood sexual abuse] than are heterosexual men.”– Peter Sprigg, Senior Fellow for Policy Studies at FRC, on why the Boy Scouts should not allow LGBT Scouts or leaders, FRC blog, February 1, 2013.“The videos are titled 'It Gets Better.' They are aimed at persuading kids that although they'll face struggles and perhaps bullying for 'coming out' as homosexual (or transgendered or some other perversion), life will get better. …It's disgusting. And it's part of a concerted effort to persuade kids that homosexuality is okay and actually to recruit them into that lifestyle." â€” Tony Perkins, FRC fundraising letter, August 2011"Those who understand the homosexual community—the activists—they're very aggressive, they're—everything they accuse us of they are in triplicate. They're intolerant, they're hateful, vile, they're spiteful. .... To me, that is the height of hatred, to be silent when we know there are individuals that are engaged in activity, behavior, and an agenda that will destroy them and our nation."— Tony Perkins, Speaking to the Oak Initiative Summit, April 2011 "We believe the evidence shows … that relative to the size of their population, homosexual men are more likely to engage in child sexual abuse than are heterosexual men."— Peter Sprigg, "Debating Homosexuality: Understanding Two Views." 2011.“While activists like to claim that pedophilia is a completely distinct orientation from homosexuality, evidence shows a disproportionate overlap between the two. … It is a homosexual problem.”— FRC President Tony Perkins, FRC website, 2010“[W]elcoming open homosexuality in the military would clearly damage the readiness and effectiveness of the force – in part because it would increase the already serious problem of homosexual assault in the military.”— Peter Sprigg, “Homosexual Assault in the Military," 2010"A little-reported fact is that homosexual and lesbian relationships are far more violent than are traditional married households."-- Timothy Dailey, FRC publication, "Homosexual Parenting: Placing Children at Risk," 2002“Gaining access to children has been a long-term goal of the homosexual movement.”— Robert Knight, FRC director of cultural studies, and Frank York, 1999“[Homosexuality] … embodies a deep-seated hatred against true religion.”— Steven Schwalm, FRC senior writer and analyst, in “Desecrating Corpus Christi,” 1999"One of the primary goals of the homosexual rights movement is to abolish all age of consent laws and to eventually recognize pedophiles as the 'prophets' of a new sexual order." â€”1999 FRC publication, "Homosexual Behavior and Pedophilia," Robert Knight and Frank York

Oh, and let's not forget their backing of the Uganda "kill the gays" bill a few years back.

Such a wholesome, loving group!!!

In the context the words "child molestation" are used nowadays, it's pretty much assumed the offender is an adult.  "Child molester" is usually reserved for the most depraved of adult sexual offenders, not kids with other kids who were never convicted of any crime.  

I wonder how many people calling him a child molester had sex with 16 or 17 year olds when they were 18 or 19? 

WTF? Read the police report, he molested his sleeping preteen sisters when he was 15. He wasn't some 17 year old kid nailing his 16 year old GF.

Can you name anybody else labelled a child molester by the national media for acts he/she committed as a 14-year old?

When kids perform obscene acts on other children, the terms generally used by the media, regardless of the offense, are "sexual assault" or "rape" or "inappropriate touching/conduct/whatever" -- and that's for teens charged and convicted of those crimes.  Adults, on the other hand, are referred to as "child molesters" and "sexual predators" for many of the same crimes. 

Don't confuse me as defending his behavior, by the way.

Edited by mp170.6

"The report redacted the name of the suspect and the alleged victims, all juveniles, but listed Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar as relatives."

The fact that he accepted the position of Exec. Director of FRC Action (an organization whose sole purpose is to judge and shame others) pretty much negates any statute of limitations on internet shaming.

I dont know too much about this guy or the show, but when i open a story about molesters and arkansas, im not shocked when i read his name is jim bob