• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Best pitching and Worst offense in AL

This. Pujols is killing us big time, as is LF and DH. 

We got away with getting little to no production from LF and DH last season and scored the most runs in the league, but that's because Pujols was actually doing well after a slow April and despite little production from LF/DH we did get some timely hits to win ball games. 

Dipoto needs to work the phones ASAP and get us some help. Problem is, it's too early for teams to scrap their season and rebuild. 

I really not worried about Pujols.  The two glaring priorities are DH and left field.  And the last sentence just outlines the problem for now anyway.  Let's just hope we can at least stay around .500 until Dipoto can find some answers.  By the way, I'm now starting to miss Rasmus, get well soon Cory!

my ultimate pet peeve.  Turning small leads, ties and small deficits into insurmountable deficits with 1-2 frames to go.  Street and Smith have been solid as usual.  

the rest of our pen is a dreamsicle

it's 50/50 whether they are going to hold down the fort.  

Salas may have been solid recently, but I'm pretty sure that all of us still hold that breath when he comes into the game.

We need a true 3rd option.

Ramos is solid in his role. But could he handle the 3rd spot?

Pestano looks like a fork was stuck on him. Morin needs more seasoning.

Alvarez is fine as a utility guy.

I like that you said "get us a bat Jerry", but honestly, one bat is only going to get the Angels to a respectable level of offense. They'll need a couple bats to regain their place among the top.

I agree it's going to take a couple of bats most likely. Whether Dipoto has the savvy or the resources is another story.

Offense about to heat up but the pitching will now take a steaming hot crap

Meanwhile teams like the Royals are getting great performance on both frontiers by acquiring former angels like Kendrys Morales and Joe Blanton dirt cheap :(