• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bill Maher: Explaining Jokes to SJWs

You guys attack me, while ignoring the content completely.

If you disagree with my posts then feel free to give reasons to open discussion.

I guess when someone has nothing, they attack the person instead.

I consider myself pretty close to the middle of the political spectrum. It just so happens that the crazy far left loons control the narrative and media, so they have my attention.

I would think the reasons are obvious. Maher is an atheist who makes a living using religion as a punchline. It's pretty easy to ignore what the practitioners of any religion contribute as a whole and concentrate on the negative. It's low hanging fruit for someone who gets paid to be an obnoxious asshole. Now you want to trot out the term 'social justice warrior" to belittle anyone who might raise a bullshit flag. Yes, free speech exists for everyone but when you make your living belittling people don't get butthurt when they fight back.

We can all sit back and point out the cog in the machine that strikes our fancy. Islam has never murdered anyone any more than the guns alone murdered the kids in that elementary school. Catholicism has never molested a child. These acts were committed by people, not the institutions they claim to represent.

You guys attack me, while ignoring the content completely.

If you disagree with my posts then feel free to give reasons to open discussion.

I guess when someone has nothing, they attack the person instead.

I consider myself pretty close to the middle of the political spectrum. It just so happens that the crazy far left loons control the narrative and media, so they have my attention.

Could you please direct me to the exact part of this thread in which you made a comprehensive and nuanced argument that serves as the Yin to the alleged personal attack Yang?

I would think the reasons are obvious. Maher is an atheist who makes a living using religion as a punchline. It's pretty easy to ignore what the practitioners of any religion contribute as a whole and concentrate on the negative. It's low hanging fruit for someone who gets paid to be an obnoxious asshole. Now you want to trot out the term 'social justice warrior" to belittle anyone who might raise a bullshit flag. Yes, free speech exists for everyone but when you make your living belittling people don't get butthurt when they fight back.

We can all sit back and point out the cog in the machine that strikes our fancy. Islam has never murdered anyone any more than the guns alone murdered the kids in that elementary school. Catholicism has never molested a child. These acts were committed by people, not the institutions they claim to represent.

Well said.

Could you please direct me to the exact part of this thread in which you made a comprehensive and nuanced argument that serves as the Yin to the alleged personal attack Yang?

I wasn't trying to get into an argument. I saw some videos I found interesting so I thought I'd post it.

Didn't expect you guys to act like I was talking shit to your mom or something.

you libs are so damn sensitive.

Edited by Poozy

• 7 months later...