• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Statement from Dipoto: "Angels have serious concerns....

Josh needs to "man up" with the situation he created and now get the help he needs. Might be a good idea for Josh to forfeit a years salary, get the help he needs, reevaluate the situation at the end of the year and possibly resume baseball activities at the beginning of 2016. Something like this could go a long ways with fans, MLB and the Angels.

Edited by winhalos

@Alden_Gonzalez: #Angels president John Carpino: "It defies logic that Josh's reported behavior is not a violation of his current program." Oh boy.

Guys, he's never going to play for the Angels again.

Okay so what team are they going to trade him to?  Keep in mind, he has a full no-trade clause and is owed 83 million.

Edited by beatlesrule

Where is Josh supposed to stand. The fence is full. You could make the case that he is sitting in the only place where he can see the batter.

Looks like there is plenty of room next to Howie, but he is a... infielder so I guess that wouldn't do.

Looks like damage control already for the Halos

Jeff Fletcher ‏@JeffFletcherOCR 2m2 minutes ago

More John Carpino: "We've really got to get Josh the help that he needs. That’s where the focus is. We're dealing with a person here."

How is it damage control? He was quoted saying one thing about defying logic, and then another about being supportive. Just because Twitter offers terrible terrible context doesn't mean the second statement is damage control.

By the way, it does defy logic that arod is suspended 1.5 years as the result of some shady ass investigation involving multiple convicted felons and questionable evidence, and Josh gets no suspension after admitting an explicit violation. I understand the arbitrators explanation and the JDA language, but that doesn't mean the result is logical.

Where is Josh supposed to stand. The fence is full. You could make the case that he is sitting in the only place where he can see the batter.

And they wouldn't have made room for him? I have to think that whatever was up with Josh, if he'd wanted to stand or sit at that rail with his teammates, he could have done.

Garrett RIchards is standing at that railing - someone who at the time was on the DL, was only about a month out of surgery and was sporting a pretty huge knee brace. Says a lot, doesn't it, that someone who was badly injured felt strongly enough to stand with his teammates, but Josh didn't.

We have never heard what Josh's actions actually were, other than doing coke.  The way Angel management is reacting there must be much more to it.  I don't think he found an old bindle in his couch and then felt bad about it the next day and confessed.  You never hear management lay out a team member like they are today.  They are pissed that he wasn't suspended and there's a reason for that other than simply saving the 20 day suspension money. 

You know there are probably 500 photos I could take tomorrow that someone could take out of context, really. The photo is worthless in this situation.

This is not the first time I have heard the comment about the photo being "out of context", which makes no sense whatsoever.