• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Russian Orthodoxy; the other religion of peace?

Somewhat related - I saw a documentary on HBO a while back about homosexuality in Russia. Everyone knows it is illegal in Russia but there are groups of young people who bait gays online into meeting then beat the hell out of them and out them to their employers and the public. It was quite disturbing.

Edited by Adam

Somewhat related - I saw a documentary on HBO a while back about homosexuality in Russia. Everyone knows it is illegal in Russia but there are groups of young people who bait gays online into meeting then beat the hell out of them and out them to their employers and the public. It was quite disturbing.

Homosexuality is not 'illegal' in Russia.  They only passed a law making it illegal to 'target' minors with "gay propaganda ".

Would you want 'strangers' handing out gay leaflets to your children and teaching your kids about homosexuality, or shouldn't it be your choice to teach your own kids about homosexuality?

Won't be soon. I think it's CA, but I don't remember the state or states, but they are changing sexual education courses for kids and teiring it so that as the kids get older it goes from reproduction to sexual orientation to even types of sex. I think middle school kids is when they start teaching the kids about homosexuality and transgender.

Homosexuality is not 'illegal' in Russia. They only passed a law making it illegal to 'target' minors with "gay propaganda ".

Would you want 'strangers' handing out gay leaflets to your children and teaching your kids about homosexuality, or shouldn't it be your choice to teach your own kids about homosexuality?

Sorry comrade