• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Political talk/TV shows you actually like

You guys should see my twice a week newspaper.  VFW student awards was the headline on Sunday.  Another story on the front page was about a local photography business.

MT, I am 30 miles east of downtown Dallas now and we still get a small local paper where some 4-H kid won something on the cover. I subscribe to it because I like that stuff.  I could live in Montana in a heartbeat, especially the golf courses in spring and summer. 

I did live in Bishop, CA for about 12 years in the early 80's and while the winters were not so bad because I think it is at 4800 ft., you could drive 20 miles up the hill and be at 8500.  My thing then was snowboarding before they even let them at ski areas, had to hike the hill if you wanted to ride down. 

Edited by Kurt Swanson

MT, I am 30 miles east of downtown Dallas now and we still get a small local paper where some 4-H kid won something on the cover. I subscribe to it because I like that stuff.  I could live in Montana in a heartbeat, especially the golf courses in spring and summer. 

I did live in Bishop, CA for about 12 years in the early 80's and while the winters were not so bad because I think it is at 4800 ft., you could drive 20 miles up the hill and be at 8500.  My thing then was snowboarding before they even let them at ski areas, had to hike the hill if you wanted to ride down. 

12 years in the early 80's were good years. Much better than 12 years in the mid-80s

Erick Schat's Bakkerÿ has the best bread on planet Earth. Believe it or not there is also really good sushi restaurant there called Yamatani. 

Mahogonay Smoked Meats has some killer jerkys as well. Yamatami's was better than what I expected.

Bill Maher. The Daily Show on occasion, same with Colbert when it was on.

And Vice - which I think is the most important show on television right now. It talks about actual real news stories, not the tabloid BS on the major networks.

Edited by Angelsjunky