• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fast Food Burger Taste Test, From Wendy’s to Five Guys

gotbeer

Here's why I hate in-n-out.

It's not the best burger.

I spent 21 minutes before I ordered. It took another 17 minutes to get my food from the drive thru window.

Good God. Why? Why does this place take so long. And before I hear the "everyone wants it and its popular," there has to be a better workflow for producing orders.

And for all the wiseasses that would normally ask, "if you hate it so much, why are you going through their drive thru - Go somewhere else".

The answer is simple. I want in n out with the wife later so I keep thing happy. Keep the peace to get a piece.

But seriously. F this place.

The habit is so much better tasting, efficient, and damn Iove that strawberry cucumber kiwi lemonade or whatever they have.

I spent 21 minutes before I ordered. It took another 17 minutes to get my food from the drive thru window.

This is what I would say.  the 21 minutes before I ordered is not part of the equation.  That's the consequence of waiting in line.  If you wait 21 minutes in line for Habit, which I have the one time I went there.  Then you wait.

17 minutes to get food.  That could be a number of factors.  Stradling could confirm what time it takes to cook a burger.  Because they do not cook until you order from what I understand.  I do know that Animal fries take a heck of a lot more time to cook.  So you could have a holes in front of you that orders animal fries in the drive thru.  If I order animal fries I go to the window because I know it takes a while.  Could also be big orders in front of you.  

I've had long lines where it goes quick, and when it takes forever.  It's all a matter of what people in front are ordering.

Here's why I hate in-n-out.

It's not the best burger.

Good God. Why? Why does this place take so long. And before I hear the "everyone wants it and its popular," there has to be a better workflow for producing orders.

And for all the wiseasses that would normally ask, "if you hate it so much, why are you going through their drive thru - Go somewhere else".

The answer is simple. I want in n out with the wife later so I keep thing happy. Keep the peace to get a piece.

But seriously. F this place.

The habit is so much better tasting, efficient, and damn Iove that strawberry cucumber kiwi lemonade or whatever they have.

Obviously I disagree. I could give you the reasons that it takes longer if you would like to hear them, but it truly has nothing to do with the "workflow". It has much more to do with the volume of business. Everyone has different taste buds so you may like the taste of the habit better, but their quality is not the same.

This is what I would say. the 21 minutes before I ordered is not part of the equation. That's the consequence of waiting in line. If you wait 21 minutes in line for Habit, which I have the one time I went there. Then you wait.

17 minutes to get food. That could be a number of factors. Stradling could confirm what time it takes to cook a burger. Because they do not cook until you order from what I understand. I do know that Animal fries take a heck of a lot more time to cook. So you could have a holes in front of you that orders animal fries in the drive thru. If I order animal fries I go to the window because I know it takes a while. Could also be big orders in front of you.

I've had long lines where it goes quick, and when it takes forever. It's all a matter of what people in front are ordering.

It takes about 6 total minutes between the fries and the burger, with fries taking longer. We have very little control over what people order, so if the dude in front of you in the drive lane orders 30 burgers (this happens every single day), then it will take longer obviously. Now most people understand that maybe the drive thru isn't the best place to order 30 burgers, but like I said it happens every single day, and most likely multiple times each day. Also when was the last time you were asked to pull out of the lane and go wait in a designated parking spot set up for drive thru customers at INO. The answer is probably never because it isn't a normal practice of ours. I don't know about you but I truly hate being asked to do that.

I like INO but it seems like each location has a geographic radius limitation on other INO locations which makes

good business sense but causes part of to the pent up demand. The Yorba Linda location is a perfect example. Is there a sales threshold or city population threshold that determines the need for a second location?

I like INO but it seems like each location has a geographic radius limitation on other INO locations which makes

good business sense but causes part of to the pent up demand. The Yorba Linda location is a perfect example. Is there a sales threshold or city population threshold that determines the need for a second location?

Are you talking about La Palma and Imperial? The answer is no, but we ALWAYS are looking for good locations.