• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fast Food Burger Taste Test, From Wendy’s to Five Guys

gotbeer

Yep. Nobody will ever come close to their fries and coke.

I love INO's fries too. Totally different than McD's, but I like that they have real flavor and don't make me feel sick or dehydrated after eating.

http://markproffitt.com/2011/02/15/secret-to-why-mcdonalds-coke-tastes-best/

McDonalds uses a specific process to make their coke taste better. They are like the cartel of fountain soda.

http://markproffitt.com/2011/02/15/secret-to-why-mcdonalds-coke-tastes-best/

McDonalds uses a specific process to make their coke taste better. They are like the cartel of fountain soda.

We pre-chill the water, we use multiple filtration of the water, and we clean the lines with regularity. We also serve a fresher product as it relates to soda, because of our volume. I think what ruins most soda is not putting enough ice in the cup. Whenever you go somewhere and they give you just a little bit of ice, thinking they are hooking you up, they are really giving you an inferior product because the temperature of most soda before ice, will melt the little bit of ice they put in the cup thus making it taste warm and more watered down.

We pre-chill the water, we use multiple filtration of the water, and we clean the lines with regularity. We also serve a fresher product as it relates to soda, because of our volume. I think what ruins most soda is not putting enough ice in the cup. Whenever you go somewhere and they give you just a little bit of ice, thinking they are hooking you up, they are really giving you an inferior product because the temperature of most soda before ice, will melt the little bit of ice they put in the cup thus making it taste warm and more watered down.

Is that why when I get a soda at In N Out I have a bunch of ice left?  That's interesting to know, and makes sense.  Especially on a hot/warm day.

really gross, strad.

and that's the tip of the iceberg, really.

i don't think most people know how gross most fast food places are. INO, and even places like Five Guys are exceptions, not the rule. outside of a handful of places like that, they're all really disgusting.

it's why people complaining about food/service at fast food places crack me up. what the **** do you expect? it's minimum wage workers supervised by community college/trade school dropouts on their feet for 8 hours per day serving slightly fresher than normal school cafeteria food.

I have never worked for another fast food place, but we do things so different that I hate being compared or lumped in with the rest. As far as the cleanliness of our restaurants, I will put us up against any other restaurant chain. You may walk into a store that got slammed and they haven't taken care of the dining room, but you will almost never find build up dirt at our stores. Some of our highest paid associates are the clean up people. After closing we clean for about an hour, so depending on how many people are closing 3-8 depending on the day, we clean for 3-8 man hours. Then we have 3 more clean up people that come and clean and detail for about 15-20 more man hours a day. That doesn't even include the upkeep that happens throughout the day. Part of my job is to visit the stores during non operating hours to make sure they are detailing and working safely. Ok, I am now boring you.

Five Guys is incredibly over priced. Went there with some coworkers a couple months back and we spent $15 each for a burger, fries, and a drink. Went to In n Out last night and got two double doubles, two fries, two drinks, and a cheeseburger for $17.

Five Guys isn't bad but the burgers taste like something I could make at home on a grill.

ive only had it twice, but i agree. Its good, not great, and imo way overpriced

Know what's ironic? To me, In N Out soda has always tasted like shit. Probably the only thing from In N Out that's worse than their fries. Clean lines or not (I've never gotten sick from soda at a fast food place) McDonald's really does have some of the best tasting fountain drinks, period. Which is why I hate those freakin' freestyle machines: the soda from those things is absolutely terrible.

Enjoy and In N Out burger every so often though.

Piping ass hot Del Taco crinkle cut fries are pretty freakin' delicious though, I will admit.