• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fast Food Burger Taste Test, From Wendy’s to Five Guys

gotbeer

Stopped into a McDonald's to see the biggest advertising lie on a placard in the lobby claiming "fresh off the grill" showing meat being turned on a grill. Then in the kitchen you see them reach into a steam tray to pull out something they may have cooked hours ago.

Stopped into a McDonald's to see the biggest advertising lie on a placard in the lobby claiming "fresh off the grill" showing meat being turned on a grill. Then in the kitchen you see them reach into a steam tray to pull out something they may have cooked hours ago.

Obviously, you weren't in Barstow where they do it right.

4 days a week I'm on the causeway bridge that separates Bahrain and Saudi. There's a McDonald's on each side and the only time I ever eat in one is when I'm in a hurry crossing the bridge.

Afternoon crossing is going into Bahrain. Their McD's is tucked into a spot without a drive-thru although they do have car service. I only ever stop here if I really have to pee and decide I might as well grab something while I'm there. The food is ok but nobody told the employees that it's a fast food place. I watched in excruciating anticipation as the lady took a full minute to place napkins and straw in my bag and fold it neatly closed. You can never get out of there in less than 20 minutes. I've started ordering spicy chicken there because the only taste in the beef is salt and a little grease.

Mornings crossing back to the Saudi side I hit more often because it's the only place between the bridge and the gate to the base. They make a decent sausage McMuffin but the coffee blows. It's a mostly Filipino and all male staff that's pretty quick and efficient but it's shoved into a corner and my Expedition barely squeezes through the drive-thru and if the delivery truck is there I have to search out a parking space and walk in.

Drove by a place called Louisiana Fried Chicken and Chinese Food

Ha! I bet its either super awesome to just totally awful.

A name like that cannot be in the gray zone.

There was a place by me in the city called Bill's Burgers and Teriyaki.

Burgers were awesome and greasy, sushi was really good.

Place was dirty as f*ck though and got shut down.

4 days a week I'm on the causeway bridge that separates Bahrain and Saudi. There's a McDonald's on each side and the only time I ever eat in one is when I'm in a hurry crossing the bridge.

Afternoon crossing is going into Bahrain. Their McD's is tucked into a spot without a drive-thru although they do have car service. I only ever stop here if I really have to pee and decide I might as well grab something while I'm there. The food is ok but nobody told the employees that it's a fast food place. I watched in excruciating anticipation as the lady took a full minute to place napkins and straw in my bag and fold it neatly closed. You can never get out of there in less than 20 minutes. I've started ordering spicy chicken there because the only taste in the beef is salt and a little grease.

Mornings crossing back to the Saudi side I hit more often because it's the only place between the bridge and the gate to the base. They make a decent sausage McMuffin but the coffee blows. It's a mostly Filipino and all male staff that's pretty quick and efficient but it's shoved into a corner and my Expedition barely squeezes through the drive-thru and if the delivery truck is there I have to search out a parking space and walk in.

this story would have been much better if you had said Tank instead of Expidition

Ha! I bet its either super awesome to just totally awful.

A name like that cannot be in the gray zone.

There was a place by me in the city called Bill's Burgers and Teriyaki.

Burgers were awesome and greasy, sushi was really good.

Place was dirty as f*ck though and got shut down.

Totally.

The place looks like war zone, so obv the money is all in the food.

All jokes aside, I obviously had to ask everyone about it and they all say it's legit. Not only that, but one dude from SoCal said it's in LA and SD....I guess it's kind of a chain.