• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What Super Bowl Sunday means to me........

disarcina

If you care even one iota about the Superbowl you aren't nearly as good a baseball fan as those of us who don't. True baseball fans have room for only one sport in our lives. But go ahead and enjoy your hand egg match on Sunday I'll be watching MLB network sniffing my farts and driving my hybrid Prius.

Edited by eaterfan

well good news on this Saturday of Super Bowl weekend.

as I was out and about today drove by a local school which also serves as the home field for one of the Little league divisions here.

there was a traffic jam and cars parked everywhere --- Little League try outs.......lots of kids and parents.

On Super Bowl weekend -- PERFECT.

reminds me of back in the day when I insisted on taking my then Little League aged kids to the local ballpark for batting practice on Super Bowl Sunday...........