• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Conference Championship Weekend

Great comeback by Seattle, I thought it was over when GB got the ball back with 7 min to play and up 19-7 after the dropped pass on 2nd down on what would have been a sure 1st down. 

And Doug Baldwin continues the tradition from Richard Sherman of the yelling interview.

Seattle 24   NE 20

At least this should be a SB that goes down to the wire.

Edited by Angel Oracle

So, how badly is Seattle going to get destroyed in the super bowl?

Will it be just a demolishing, or will they be completely annihilated?

lol... Just like most said the Broncos were going to demolish us in the last Super Bowl.

What's your problem with the Seahawks? Seriously, I don't know what's not to like.

Great coach. Amazing running back & QB and the best defense in football the past 3 years..

We're going to take care of Brady and Belichek in Glendale.

Patriots 24

Seattle 17

I do not see Seattle's offense being able to beat the Patriots' defense.

People said the same thing about our offense going up against the #1 rated O last season in the Super Bowl.

The Seahawks played their worst game of the season and still won. Defense and making key plays on offense win championships.

lol... Just like most said the Broncos were going to demolish us in the last Super Bowl.

What's your problem with the Seahawks? Seriously, I don't know what's not to like.

Great coach. Amazing running back & QB and the best defense in football the past 3 years..

We're going to take care of Brady and Belichek in Glendale.

Lame coach that ran for cover from his last job and let three other HCs and 5 years of college kids clean up his mess. Then had the balls to show back up at the campus and play the blame game years later

A collection of douchey idiots with inferiority omplexes for a roster.

A lame fan base full of bandwagonners and "12th men" whatever that is.

A city that doesn't deserve a winner.

I'll give to the Seahawks for not giving up and to Wilson for totally turning it around in the 2nd half.

BUT.

The game was more/less handed to them.

The  2 point conversion..it was like a broken play right out of Madden. Throw off your back foot with nothing on the pass? Sorry, but that's way more luck than skill and you know what..that's what ultimately won them the game.

Everyone has already talked about the weak play calling, Rodgers playing on one leg, Bostick screwing every Packer on the on-side kick..but to just call that victory 100% determination/not quitting... Please. The Seahawks also won the coin flip which just kind of helped, also.

I'm not even a Packer fan. Hell, I'm not even a Raider or Niner fan so I have no 'favorite' to cheer for.

Edited by DW711

I'll give to the Seahawks for not giving up and to Wilson for totally turning it around in the 2nd half.

BUT.

The game was more/less handed to them.

The

that 2 point conversion..it was like a broken play right out of Madden. Throw off your back foot with nothing on the pass? Sorry, but that's way more luck than skill and you know what..that's what ultimately won them the game.

Everyone has already talked about the weak play calling, Rodgers playing on one leg, Bostick screwing every Packer on the on-side kick..but to just call that victory 100% determination/not quitting... Please. The Seahawks also won the coin flip which just kind of helped, also.

I'm not even a Packer fan. Hell, I'm not even a Raider or Niner fan so I have 'favorite' to cheer for.

It was luck. They had to have a sequence of events go perfectly and they did.

As mentioned, that 2 point conversion was absurd with no skill involved.

People said the same thing about our offense going up against the #1 rated O last season in the Super Bowl.

The Seahawks played their worst game of the season and still won. Defense and making key plays on offense win championships.

I agree.

New England will have a hard time running the football. I don't think they will push around Hawks front 7. If NE cant run the ball expect Bennett and Avril to tee off on Brady. While Brady throws into the death of the Legion of boom. I don't like Seattle but you have to respect them and that defense. Wilson won't play like he did on Sunday. 4 int and he had 7 all year. Lynch is the heart of that offense. Lynch will have a big day imo. Hawks big unfortunately

Hawks 34

patriots 16

Edited by nando714