• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This team is already annoying as hell

Not saying they don't end up winning a lot of games or even winning the division, but so far they aren't fun to watch. 

Blow saves.  Losses in close games.  Poor performance with RISP.  Bad defense. Early suck from guys we need to perform well.  

I am sure they will turn things around at some point, but why can't the team come out and perform as expected?  

Maybe I'll watch.  Maybe I won't.  Maybe I'll go to a game or two, but kicking things off like this doesn't motivate me a ton.  Arte better hope that other feel differently.  

I am about as loyal a fan as they come.  Been around through thick and thin and my general feeling toward this team has started with nothing but frustration.   

As frustrating as last night's loss was, it would've been way worse if we didn't get any hits AND our bullpen blew. I'll take one out of the two. Out hitting the A's and not capitalizing sucks, but at least there were hits to be had.

7 K's for CJ. Nice.

And always swinging at those down and away pitches is making Josh look like a Hamilclown. Get it together Josh.

As frustrating as last night's loss was, it would've been way worse if we didn't get any hits AND our bullpen blew. I'll take one out of the two. Out hitting the A's and not capitalizing sucks, but at least there were hits to be had.

7 K's for CJ. Nice.

And always swinging at those down and away pitches is making Josh look like a Hamilclown. Get it together Josh.

I personally would have preferred getting absolutely next to no hits over 13 LOB?! That's way too many people on base for basically NOTHING to happen. I'm glad CJ was able to eventually to get it together but why can't he get it together BEFORE giving up 3 runs? Hamiltown really needs to stop the pressing, and just focus on getting on base. Take some pitches Hamilton, it won't hurt I promise.

At a certain point, they need to sit Hamilton down.

He has become a completely crippling part of the offense.

He comes up to bats multiple times every game with runners in scoring position and completely manages to kill rallys by himself.

He has probably cost the team two wins already this season.

At a certain point, they need to sit Hamilton down.

He has become a completely crippling part of the offense.

He comes up to bats multiple times every game with runners in scoring position and completely manages to kill rallys by himself.

He has probably cost the team two wins already this season.

The amount of runners he left stranded tonight is about two wins all in itself.

I'm not a fan of Scioscia AT ALL, but come on. You can't blame him for this. He's not the one at the plate grounding into double plays or striking out with the bases loaded. This is all on the players.

The team had their middle of the lineup with runners in scoring position.  It wasn't the manager's fault that we lost.