• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

34 minutes ago, katie said:

Well it’s confusing. If I’d known, I would have left my house earlier. 

If only we had a handheld computer with a built in map so that we can determine these things before driving. 

I used to take my son there all the time when he was younger. It's cool at Christmas because you take the train to see Santa and they have the trees lit up along the way. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When you are assembling something (like a new television cabinet, like I am), somewhere in this world there are some people laughing their asses off when you are done and there are about 8-10 pieces of hardware left over and you have that same, confused look on your face like I do.  They know full well they are fucking with you but do it anyway.

Where the fuck do these fucking pieces go?  And back to the instruction book you go, wondering what step you missed.  Jerks.

54 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

When you are assembling something (like a new television cabinet, like I am), somewhere in this world there are some people laughing their asses off when you are done and there are about 8-10 pieces of hardware left over and you have that same, confused look on your face like I do.  They know full well they are fucking with you but do it anyway.

Where the fuck do these fucking pieces go?  And back to the instruction book you go, wondering what step you missed.  Jerks.

Grats on retirement.  Obviously, you forgot the first step in the instruction manual.  Start your first beer.  Also, as an FYI, the page numbers are there to tell you what number beer you should be on.  That way when you finish, and the wife asks you why the television cabinet looks like it's leaning, you can say it was the beer.  

1 hour ago, PattyD22 said:

I always tell my wife that there's some guy sitting around telling a story about leaving out 1 Bolt or screw to drive Americans crazy trying to figure out what they did wrong, lol 

11 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Grats on retirement.  Obviously, you forgot the first step in the instruction manual.  Start your first beer.  Also, as an FYI, the page numbers are there to tell you what number beer you should be on.  That way when you finish, and the wife asks you why the television cabinet looks like it's leaning, you can say it was the beer.  

Thanks GB.  Obviously I should have consulted with you prior.  But now I’m almost done and only on beer #2.  Still wondering why I have so many parts left over, though?  

Somewhere in Mexico, workers are laughing about it.

4402E0A3-D83F-4582-82FD-9D3E349EE121.jpeg

2 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

Thanks GB.  Obviously I should have consulted with you prior.  But now I’m almost done and only on beer #2.  Still wondering why I have so many parts left over, though?  

Made in Mexico you say?  They are busy taking their Siesta's, after having more beers than you making your order.  Now if it was made in China, one of the pieces would have broke, and you'd be short a piece.

3 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

Watched Xander choke, eh?