• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

56 minutes ago, cals said:

That’s where I was supposed to stay.  Oh well next time.  It’s not my fault the Omni didn’t have the infrastructure to handle our organization.

You missed the sea lion on the Omni La costa golf course today 

3 minutes ago, katie said:

You missed the sea lion on the Omni La costa golf course today 

I was too angry about the parking.  I don’t think I would have cared.  Some accuse me of having anger issues.  But I get pissed when people say that.

On 6/15/2022 at 2:27 PM, gotbeer said:

So on Sunday, I did an early morning hike at Griffith Park.  Driving up Western to get to Los Feliz, I'm at a stop light, and there is a hooker talking to a driver.  This is at 5:30 in the morning, and I thought it was weird.  But whatever.

Today, again, early morning hike at Griffith Park.  Driving up Western to get to Los Feliz, and am at the same stop light.  Now there are at least 5 hookers walking around.  And a Pimp holding a building up.  Again, at 5:30 in the morning.  

Is there like a morning shift for hookers or something?  

Went hiking at Griffith this morning, and business must be booming.  Saw at least 10 hookers at various corners.  Not just the one street where there were still about 5 of them in that area.  Must be a territorial thing, because all the other hookers were singles at other streets, spread out over like 5 blocks.  Most of them were dressed warm this time though.  

• 2 weeks later...

Currently cleaning out my desk from the job I've had for 10.5 years (13.5 years total with UCSD) because the drug we test was bought by a company in China and they're outsourcing our jobs to... China.

And they think the FDA is just going to be ok with their awful lab practices and obvious data manipulation... hA

Sorry to hear that, Katie. I hope they gave you enough advance notice you could set something in place to stay employed. I have a friend who's wife worked in both ends of the pharmaceutical industry in San Diego area, one in sales and the other to convince doctors to reduce their oxy prescriptions. I can see if she has any contacts that may help. 

4 hours ago, katie said:

Currently cleaning out my desk from the job I've had for 10.5 years (13.5 years total with UCSD) because the drug we test was bought by a company in China and they're outsourcing our jobs to... China.

And they think the FDA is just going to be ok with their awful lab practices and obvious data manipulation... hA

That sucks Katie.  What drug, so that I can stay clear of it? Kind of like food from China that isn't even fit for a dog.