• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

9 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

Thanks GB.  Obviously I should have consulted with you prior.  But now I’m almost done and only on beer #2.  Still wondering why I have so many parts left over, though?  

Somewhere in Mexico, workers are laughing about it.

4402E0A3-D83F-4582-82FD-9D3E349EE121.jpeg

it might just be me, but it doesn't seem like a good idea to block part of the tv. 

21 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

Thanks GB.  Obviously I should have consulted with you prior.  But now I’m almost done and only on beer #2.  Still wondering why I have so many parts left over, though?  

Somewhere in Mexico, workers are laughing about it.

4402E0A3-D83F-4582-82FD-9D3E349EE121.jpeg

@PattyD22 the problem is you didn't build a TV cabinet.  You clearly built something that goes in the Angels dugout.  Very nice of you.  Now the players have a new place to put their batting helmets and gloves.

12 minutes ago, T.G. said:

@PattyD22 the problem is you didn't build a TV cabinet.  You clearly built something that goes in the Angels dugout.  Very nice of you.  Now the players have a new place to put their batting helmets and gloves.

Honestly @T.G., I hadn’t put the glass doors on it yet, and that’s strictly because @gotbeerconvinced me to start drinking beer during the process.  I also got sucked in watching Xander and the Angels both shit the bed.

Edited by PattyD22

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, T.G. said:

No one is talking about the missing submersible near the Titanic? 

If it ends poorly... what a horrible way to die.

GB posted a link about it being missing, which includes a video on what the sub looks like and how it works. in hindsight, it looks like a lot of bad decisions. 

i hope they're found before it's too late.

40 minutes ago, Tank said:

GB posted a link about it being missing, which includes a video on what the sub looks like and how it works. in hindsight, it looks like a lot of bad decisions. 

i hope they're found before it's too late.

It is being reported over here that even if they find it, they won't be able to rescue it immediately. The small submersibles used to find the submarine haven't got the kit, they will have to arrange for another submersible to go down and grab it once it's been located. That will add several hours to any rescue attempt.

On 6/20/2023 at 2:51 PM, T.G. said:

Where is this thread that @gotbeer posted this in?

I can't imagine what those people are going through.  Just a horrible situation.

8 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Hopefully they just imploded because the sub couldn't handle the pressure.  Suffocating in a tube after days in there would suck

https://abc7.com/titanic-sub-what-happened-missing-submersible-live-updates-victims/13416221/
It was a quick death 

Newspapers in print form are dying away. Our local pizza place always has an LA Times sitting out for customers but long gone are newspaper racks. While waiting for my Spitfire to get cleaned up at the Fullerton car wash I picked up the free Fullerton Observer off of a rack and I had to chuckle at this article. 

20230629_102707.jpg20230629_101817.jpg

It was the blue shirt description that made me laugh. 

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Wife got a text to buy tickets, so she got floor ones for 8/9.

A while ago I sold my original tickets and bought better ones for 8/8 so we're going back to back days

Awesome. We'll be there Thursday night.

22 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Wife got a text to buy tickets, so she got floor ones for 8/9.

A while ago I sold my original tickets and bought better ones for 8/8 so we're going back to back days

22 hours ago, Taylor said:

Awesome. We'll be there Thursday night.

Politicians urge Taylor Swift to postpone LA concerts in solidarity with striking hotel workers