• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Feminists are great

NrM

Art gives people the freedom to create what they want, even if it is offensive to some.

SJWs believe in censoring art to fit their narrative. 

That's the issue I have.

They have taken over many different mediums with no backlash up until gamergate.

Gamers were simply sick of these people pushing their ideologies into their hobby.  

Here's a good article that explains the consumer revolt.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/11/12/The-authoritarian-Left-was-on-course-to-win-the-culture-wars-then-along-came-GamerGate

"GamerGate is remarkable—and attracts the interest of people like me—because it represents perhaps the first time in the last decade or more that a significant incursion has been made in the culture wars against guilt-mongerers, nannies, authoritarians and far-Left agitators.

Industry after industry has toppled over, putting up no more of a fight than, say, France in 1940. Publishing, journalism, TV... all lie supine beneath the crowing, cackling, censorious battle-axes, male and female, of the third-wave feminist and social justice causes."

The reaction in the press has been bewilderment and, then, apoplectic rage, driven at least in part by a media establishment that sees video gamers—the supposed dorks and basement-dwellers of popular imagination—mounting a credible and effective defence against the liars, frauds, neurotics and attention-seekers who have already destroyed morale and wrecked culture in the comic, sci fi and fantasy worlds.

In other words, some of the bitterness comes from people who are shocked that it took video gamers to say, "No more of this, thank you." 

SJW's= Social Justice Warriors

They are basically the Westboro baptist church of the left.

Edited by Poozy

I'm more offended by the dude's ugly ass tattoos.  

That said, if this shirt is causing this much of an uproar with certain feminists and is stressing them out, I hunch the message they are sending to our younger female population is not a good one. 

If you are going to get worked up about a stupid, ugly, home made garment, then how in thee F*CK are you going handle the stress of trying to land a man made object on a fast traveling comet in space with nary an inch to screw up?!?!

The feminist message of 2014:  WE CAN'T HANDLE IT!

The shittiest part of all of this is that since the SJW feminists are the current biggest mouths of feminism, people equate their voices to the voices of women in general, so they're making women look incredibly weak with this BS outrage. So they're not even doing women any favors, when that's the banner that they wave. These people are not about equality and fairness, they're about demanding the most absolutely benign reality for them, personally, based on their own personal sensibilities, and if society doesn't meet that standard, then they're being oppressed, along with all women.

Edited by Angels Never Die

It's good to see that bullying is alive and well in the world. 

No, don't you see? It's actually the women who have a very strong passion and ability to go into a STEM field deciding not to because of a t-shirt some dude wore, who are being bullied.  They would have followed their dream if they hadn't been ostracized by that guy's shirt.

Edited by Angels Never Die

It's not a t-shirt, it is a causal Hawaiian style colored button down.

matt-taylor-shirt.jpg

You can buy the fabric on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alexander-Henry-Fabric-Fired-Up-Multi-Brite-FQ-of-Metre-Space-Sci-Fi-Pin-Up-Sexy-/351104209356

mhNtlfqPNVZYdM7uXgPmf8w.jpg

Wait, I thought there was supposed to be nude and scantily clad women on there?  Not things seen on regular TV or regular magazines.  especially when they are more covered up than a Victoria Secrets commercial and look just like that female role model Kim Kardashian.

I presumed that this thread was some gamergate residual butthurt. Bingo.

lol yea but all gamergate did was open my eyes to the sjw bullshit.

btw I picked the worst time ever to be taking sociology.

Edited by Poozy

The shittiest part of all of this is that since the SJW feminists are the current biggest mouths of feminism, people equate their voices to the voices of women in general, so they're making women look incredibly weak with this BS outrage. So they're not even doing women any favors, when that's the banner that they wave. These people are not about equality and fairness, they're about demanding the most absolutely benign reality for them, personally, based on their own personal sensibilities, and if society doesn't meet that standard, then they're being oppressed, along with all women.

Reminds me of another stereotyped demographic group that people tend to equate with the crazies on the radical side of the spectrum.