• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

US gets scarier daily

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/inmate-reports-threats-by-guard-turns-up-dead/ar-BB8aB36

Women in prison for less than two years ends up dead due to blunt force trauma while in solitary.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/woman-sues-us-federal-agent-over-fake-facebook-page/ar-BB8dDEN

Feds use the cell phone of a woman busted for drugs to set up fake facebook account using pictures of her, her married name and pictures of her family.

I swear law enforcement is completely out of control.  Nothing in this country scares me more, not ebola, not muslims, nothing,.

To be fair he is a US Citizen now and he is married to an Iraqi war vet.  He/His writers are also incredibly smart.

Where the Daily Show makes good points, they spend a lot of time going after low hanging fruit.  Oliver's show can be low brow at times but he makes sure to explain the issue and his stance on it rather than make fun of news clips.

To be fair he is a US Citizen now and he is married to an Iraqi war vet.  He/His writers are also incredibly smart.

Where the Daily Show makes good points, they spend a lot of time going after low hanging fruit.  Oliver's show can be low brow at times but he makes sure to explain the issue and his stance on it rather than make fun of news clips.

Oliver is great. His show is hilarious but the content is meaty. Daily Show is really just funny and doesn't serve any practical purpose. 

You make a damn good point with this Nate.

I swear law enforcement is completely out of control.  Nothing in this country scares me more, not ebola, not muslims, nothing,.

======================================================

Dang ebola is scaring me but maybe because I am in Dallas.

Oh, and reading through here you guys said meaty and low hanging fruit. 

recently won a bunch of money in reno. it scared the living daylights out of me to continue my driving through nevada to eastern idaho.

these guys would not hesitate to throw down on me. what recourse would i have had? spend months in elko or some other god forsaken place trying to get even 1/4 of my money back?

i must say that civil forfiture is the absolute most abhorrent violation of the constitution in my lifetime.  our civil authoritys are little more than state sanctioned highwaymen.

as a private citizen, it appears more and more that if a government entity smells money on or about you stand by to get rammed.

edit for clarity- i bank at a credit union and the nearest, safest place to bank the cash was rexburg idaho.

Edited by shellback