• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Stupid Jerry Brown

Actually, I will take Jerry's side on this.  While I do believe that drones (which is a stupid loose term, since it seems like every remote controlled helicopter is called a drone now) should have a warrant on searches etc.  It would be stupid to handcuff police to use only in such a way.  Nightly, I hear helicopters flying overhead.  And nightly, somewhere in the area, the helicopters circle, since the LAPD use helicopters as assists on nearly everything at night.  From an alarm going off in a business, to suspicious people, to even car pullovers.  Now if you could replace noisy helicopters with quieter drones doing the same job, I'm all for it.  But that bill would have banned such uses since they would need a warrant to use.

i think the point here is that they are being used without warrants circumventing both privacy laws and due process.
i dont have an issue with them being used when warranted or permitted under the law, but using them when there is no reason to use them just looking for shit is as wrong as any of the wire tapping or other issues weve seen in recent years