• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

"Hard Luck" Santiago

mancini79

Every year the Angels offense seems to plague a pitcher with bad luck. Unfortunately for Santiago, he's the one.

-Oak 4/14, 7 IP, 1 ER, ND

-Det 4/20, 5.2 IP, 0 ER, Loss

-Oak 6/10, 6 IP, 0 ER, ND

-Bal 7/22, 5 IP, 0 ER, ND

-Det 7/27, 5.1 IP, 1ER, ND

-LAA 8/5, 5.1 IP, 3ER, ND (This was the game against Kershaw where he gave the Angels offense a chance to win)

-Bos 8/10, 6 IP, 0 ER, ND

-Tex 8/17, 6 IP, 1 ER, ND

He should have a few more wins based on those 8 starts.

yea, its a shitty break for him.  Im just glad to see him get right at least after they sent him down.  That trade has gone amazingly well for us...well except for the tommy john thing with Skaggs but that is what it is.  Both Skaggs and Santiago will be critical arms for us.

Edited by UndertheHalo

Every year the Angels offense seems to plague a pitcher with bad luck. Unfortunately for Santiago, he's the one.

-Oak 4/14, 7 IP, 1 ER, ND

-Det 4/20, 5.2 IP, 0 ER, Loss

-Oak 6/10, 6 IP, 0 ER, ND

-Bal 7/22, 5 IP, 0 ER, ND

-Det 7/27, 5.1 IP, 1ER, ND

-LAA 8/5, 5.1 IP, 3ER, ND (This was the game against Kershaw where he gave the Angels offense a chance to win)

-Bos 8/10, 6 IP, 0 ER, ND

-Tex 8/17, 6 IP, 1 ER, ND

He should have a few more wins based on those 8 starts.

Precisely why wins is a team stat (I'm sure you already know that), much like RBI

I would hope Scioscia would stretching him out more and let him go above 100 pitch count.

I don't think he has been above 100 all year.

I was one of the few staunch Santiago supporters all year and I will repeat that he has the second best stuff in the Angel's rotation and it was just a matter of time before he figured it out.