• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

slumping or schedule?

floplag

riiight, so once again say nothing to them and come after me, again. and im the hypocrite? make perfect nonsense

You draw attention to yourself by complaining about people attacking you, then you do the exact same thing, so I call you a hypocrite, because that's exactly what you are in this instant. If you don't want to be called out for it then don't do it.

The 2002 team did have the break of playing in an era where no one had a super rotation.

However, all this rotation has to do really is to just keep the other team in check for 5-6 innings. This bully currently then compares to any other bully amongst the contenders. And remember that a big factor is that post-season games never are played beyond 2-3 days in a row. More off days = being able to use the bully even more.

^disagree AO. Hudson, mulder, zito and lilly were the 2002 version of oak, det, dogs staffs now. The numbers may not look as good, but thats from offense 'inflation' for lack of a better term.

The dbacks in 2001 were kershaw/grienke. Petite/clemens/mussina was pretty filthy. Pedros/schilling. Etc etc.

There were still teams with filthy pitching, it just doesnt seem like it numbers wise today because of where ofdense was and is.

And I cant believe I wrote all that without mentioning atlanta...

You draw attention to yourself by complaining about people attacking you, then you do the exact same thing, so I call you a hypocrite, because that's exactly what you are in this instant. If you don't want to be called out for it then don't do it.

and as said when you call them out the same as you do me ill happily stop, till then, look in the mirror and ask everyone to play by the same rules

I dont know what to say either but what i do know is that you are still attacking me when i was not the one that started the name calling in this thread and that you have yet to say anything to them about their role in instigating all this, so... 
all im asking is to play it even... too much or ?

its nice to be able to say whatever you want without being called out, isnt it ?   i mean i wouldnt know, but it must be nice for some here

Your persecution complex has really tainted your view of reality.  Pretty much everyone gets called on crap, their intelligence questioned, their POV dissected.  Difference is the vast majority of people here are capable of taking as good as they give.   

Edited by Inside Pitch

Your persecution complex has really tainted your view of reality.  Pretty much everyone gets called on crap, their intelligence questioned, their POV dissected.  Difference is the vast majority of people here are capable of taking as good as they give.   

I think it would be helpful to give him an example.

So, Inside Pitch, you have a really tainted view of reality, with questionable intelligence.