• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Trade Deadline Thread

Tyler

MLB.com also reports the Rockies spent time evaluating players within the Cardinals and Angels organizations. They are considered two teams with money and major-league-ready players that would intrigue the Rockies' front office, if they were to inquire about a trade.

Apart from Tulo, I can't think of anybody from Colorado I would be interested in. Their pitchers are generally so screwed up from  trying to pitch at altitude and trying to avoid contact because every fly ball leaves the yard that they never recover.

Idk if Boston would really trade Lester. I'm sure they want to make him a QO in the off season and get a pick for him

I believe that they would, because Lester has strongly hinted that he will re-sign with the Red Sox in the off-season. They would have both the player they traded plus whatever they got back for him.

Apart from Tulo, I can't think of anybody from Colorado I would be interested in. Their pitchers are generally so screwed up from trying to pitch at altitude and trying to avoid contact because every fly ball leaves the yard that they never recover.

Streets doing alright.

I wonder how much say tulo has (no trade claus?) Ive heard through some people he wants to come here. He and weaver are friends. That combined with how bad the rocks want to dump his salary means who knows

I might be wrong but i don't think Tulo has a no trade clause with CO. I think he has a clause in his contract if he does getting traded he then gets a no trade clause with his new team.

I might be wrong but i don't think Tulo has a no trade clause with CO. I think he has a clause in his contract if he does getting traded he then gets a no trade clause with his new team.

that is correct.

plus he gets a $2M bonus

That's a sneaky no-trade clause.

@Ken_Rosenthal: Source: #Athletics also in the mix for Lester, as first reported by @GordonEdes.

Lol wow

Good. They will have a worse farm system than the Angels if they do, for just a 1/3 of the season of Lester. And still not make it to the big dance.