• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT - 7/18/2014 - Angels vs. Mariners

Scioscia should have known Morin wouldn't have been effective.

The game-tying hit was on a pitch that was heading into the dirt that Chavez got a lame ass bloop hit on. I would have liked to see what he would have done if he started the inning rather than coming up with a run already in and the tying run on 1B

Why were there no posts prior to Weaver pitching the 7th saying he should have been taken out?

Can't speak for others but I said(before the double) that I wasn't a fan of the decision. He threw a lot of pitches in the sixth and was on the ropes before making a great pitch to get out of it. Felt like they were pushing their luck and it wasn't needed with the pen being a lot better the past month