• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

On a scale of 1-10...

tdawg87

That nag pitched two game seven WS and won. Let me know when Richards does anything close to that.

You have to respect the accomplishment ... especially Angel fans. The winning game seven pitcher in the 2013 WS deserves to be a All Star in my book.

It was Game 6 last year. 

NITPICKED!!!!

That nag pitched two game seven WS and won. Let me know when Richards does anything close to that.

You have to respect the accomplishment ... especially Angel fans. The winning game seven pitcher in the 2013 WS deserves to be a All Star in my book.

Lackey pitching the sixth game in the World Series last year was a fine feat for sure.

However, since our commissioner has made the game count for something more than a showcase of popular old players, it’s my hope the voters and managers alike will take that into consideration when considering who should represent. If the All Star game is to make a difference in home field advantage for the World Series then let the best players play, and that wouldn't be Lackey.