• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Some more Arod popcorn for you

I wonder why he had hypogonadism...I'm sure it had nothing to do with his previous steroid use.

What a shameful player.

Edited by failos

I don't blame steroid users for using. The culture was there, the owners weren't against and there was incentive to use them...pop a pill and make millions being a pro athlete vs being a roofer and live in a trailer. 

as long as everyone is doing it........

His numbers will always be highly suspect. I imagine he may be an old man by the time the Veterans' committee admits him to the Hall.

you're misinterpreting the veteran's committee. if he doesn't make it into the HOF by vote, then he'll never get in. the HOF's have said by vast majority that they don't believe juicers should be allowed into the HOF. if it's up to them, then arod, bonds, mcgwire, etc. are friggin' toast.

His numbers will always be highly suspect. I imagine he may be an old man by the time the Veterans' committee admits him to the Hall.

i really can't think there's anyone in his corner on this. 

the only way he's getting into the HOF is if he buys a ticket.

you're misinterpreting the veteran's committee. if he doesn't make it into the HOF by vote, then he'll never get in. the HOF's have said by vast majority that they don't believe juicers should be allowed into the HOF. if it's up to them, then arod, bonds, mcgwire, etc. are friggin' toast.

I bet there are juicers with a bust in the Hall right now.