• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Amazing game last night. 1st time I saw Ducks-Kings live and it was well worth the hype. Felt like a playoff game. 

Kesler was absolutely dominant. Seemed like every time he was out there, he was able to keep the puck in the Kings zone. 1st time we really saw how good he can be. 

Offense was just sick last night. If you faced any non-Quick goalie, Ducks could've put up 8-9 goals. There were shots after shots after shots.

Defense had its' struggles at times but there were 2 very poorly let up goals from Andersen and LaBarbera. For the most of the game, the Ducks kept it in the Kings zone so it's hard to blame the defense for some of the goals.

All in all, that was a big win, probably the biggest of the year so far. 4 straight OT/SO losses would've sucked. 

Kesler open to signing an extension. 

http://www.thescore.com/news/628764

Get it done Murray!

FYI, Kesler can't sign a contract extension until July 1st (you can only have 1 year left on your deal to sign an extension, and he currently has 2 years left). I'm sure it will happen, but don't expect anything until the summer, at the earliest.

Edited by TeemuTrout

still continuing to let the milk of human kindness flow through your veins. carry on, amigo.

Surprised you support a team that blatantly dives so often.  Then again all you need to know about the Kings is the guy they chose as the captain is the worst of them all.

Surprised you support a team that blatantly dives so often.  Then again all you need to know about the Kings is the guy they chose as the captain is the worst of them all.

i support my team, whether i like or dislike things about them.

whenever you post these complaints, it carries with it a sound like you think your team is immune from the same things. they are not, nor are any of the other teams in the league. it makes you sound petty, and that's not really your style. it surprises me that you let it affect you so strongly.