• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

LaBarbera comes up big in shoot out.

GEEZ -- want to say the Kings let this one get away -- but it was a see-saw game throughout.

Kings really missed an opportunity and Ducks took it -- geez. Kessler is tough.

2 points would have been nice but I'll take a 1 point I guess ?

LaBarbera comes up big in shoot out.

GEEZ -- want to say the Kings let this one get away -- but it was a see-saw game throughout.

Kings really missed an opportunity and Ducks took it -- geez. Kessler is tough.

Wild game. Ducks had a ridiculous amount of shots against Quick. Anyone but him would have let more than 5 go by.

Last night was an emotional roller coaster. Best regular season game I've been to in ages. The Ducks didn't quit even being down by 2 goals 3 times! Kesler doing exactly what we got him for... Beat the Kings. Jason ****ing LaBarbara got the win. You should be ashamed, Kings fans! Seriously though, Ducks dominating that game SOG and they raised the physicality. Great to see. These two teams can put on one hell of a hockey game. NHL Network calling it game of the year so far. I can't disagree.

Sucks the game had to end on a skills competition. Fun game though I doubt either head coach is remotely happy at aspects of their team play. Way too many breakaways given up on both sides. Looked like a NHL 96 game half the time.Though part of the game was just the puck taking some truly bizarre bounces. Plus the Kings had to be afraid of catching the #$@# plague during the game. 

Last night was an emotional roller coaster. Best regular season game I've been to in ages. The Ducks didn't quit even being down by 2 goals 3 times! Kesler doing exactly what we got him for... Beat the Kings. Jason ****ing LaBarbara got the win. You should be ashamed, Kings fans! Seriously though, Ducks dominating that game SOG and they raised the physicality. Great to see. These two teams can put on one hell of a hockey game. NHL Network calling it game of the year so far. I can't disagree.

Hopefully they televise more of these games nationally between NBC and NHL Network.