• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is Scioscia all there?

nate

I'm sorry. I didn't realize any of you were in the room to hear what we asked him.

Jeff, it sounds like the players were pretty quick to console Frieri.  If you were in the clubhouse at all after the game, did you get the sense that any of the players were questioning or confused by Scioscia's decisions in the 9th, if not openly critical?

Jeff, it sounds like the players were pretty quick to console Frieri.  If you were in the clubhouse at all after the game, did you get the sense that any of the players were questioning or confused by Scioscia's decisions in the 9th, if not openly critical?

How the heck would he know that? Players sure as hell aren't gonna be openly critical with reporters hanging around.

Jeff, it sounds like the players were pretty quick to console Frieri. If you were in the clubhouse at all after the game, did you get the sense that any of the players were questioning or confused by Scioscia's decisions in the 9th, if not openly critical?

I think there was some confusion. But no one would say publicly.

I'm sorry. I didn't realize any of you were in the room to hear what we asked him.

COMMENT DELETED BY MOD

Can you release some clubhouse tapes to me?

I would never admit where they came from. You would be "deep throat" no matter how much they beat me in prison.

Think of the AW hero status. Secret of course...

(Mod Edit: Please stay respectful toward everyone here)

Edited by mancini79

Hey, if the OCR goes in the toilet like it is rumored to be...

I would never admit where they came from. You would be "deep throat" no matter how much they beat me in prison.

After that comment, sure. Anything for you

Hey, if the OCR goes in the toilet like it is rumored to be...

Dude you really need to start acting like a adult ... I'm guessing you're not a child

Why do so many posters here try to figure out Scioscia?  I have asked this question a couple of times and am still baffled as to why you are trying to figure out a manager that is in a 10 year contract.  He can do whatever he wants and never has to admit guilt.  The owner of our favorite baseball team gave him 100% confidence.  I stopped trying to figure out Scioscia years ago.  No amount of complaining from fans is going to do any good.  Has Scioscia ever admitted he was wrong?  Has Arte ever criticized him?  We as fans need to just accept the fact that Scioscia IS OUR manager for at least another 4 years.  It sucks but that's reality.  He will continue to make baffling decisions that defy logic and the sooner people accept that, the more at peace they can be with the situation.  Should a major league team playing in a big market be run this way?  Not at all but until the owner realizes this, there are going to be many many many many more games like this and many more Ibanez suckage and Pujols hitting 3rd and Frieri blowing save after save etc etc etc.

Why do so many posters here try to figure out Scioscia?  I have asked this question a couple of times and am still baffled as to why you are trying to figure out a manager that is in a 10 year contract.  He can do whatever he wants and never has to admit guilt.  The owner of our favorite baseball team gave him 100% confidence.  I stopped trying to figure out Scioscia years ago.  No amount of complaining from fans is going to do any good.  Has Scioscia ever admitted he was wrong?  Has Arte ever criticized him?  We as fans need to just accept the fact that Scioscia IS OUR manager for at least another 4 years.  It sucks but that's reality.  He will continue to make baffling decisions that defy logic and the sooner people accept that, the more at peace they can be with the situation.  Should a major league team playing in a big market be run this way?  Not at all but until the owner realizes this, there are going to be many many many many more games like this and many more Ibanez suckage and Pujols hitting 3rd and Frieri blowing save after save etc etc etc.

If only it was that easy to be a rabid fanatic, there would be no need for a place like this to talk about it.