• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bud Black

Tyler

He's having a better year than Joe Maddon

And has less of a team to work with. Seriously, there is not one offensive threat on the Padres outside of 31 year old Seth Smith who is playing way above what he did for the Rockies. Their team batting is .215/.274/.343/.617. The Rays are the '27 Yankees in comparison at .243/.317/.365/.682

And has less of a team to work with. Seriously, there is not one offensive threat on the Padres outside of 31 year old Seth Smith who is playing way above what he did for the Rockies. Their team batting is .215/.274/.343/.617. The Rays are the '27 Yankees in comparison at .243/.317/.365/.682

They have some good players. Headley, Maybin and Cabrera are not scrubs. 

he's already been a manager for a while, I doubt he goes back to just being a coach on someone's staff.

another team will give him a chance to be skipper, he needs to get out of san diego.  the padres are a black hole

I think that is why his job is on the line.

The problem with the Padres isn't Bud Black, it's with the top of the organization.  There just doesn't seem to be a good plan in place there.

They've done a decent job at sabotaging the DBacks by installing their mole, Kevin Towers, in the GM role. I read about in on Wikipedia a while back.

I've always liked Bud Black.

If the Padres fire him, then the front office there is nuts.

if he does get fired, he should be hired the NEXT DAY as Halos pitching coach.

Halos pitching coach could then go where is techniques might be more successful-- in A ball.

i live in san diego. the padres organization in it's entirety is horrible, but bud black has not been a good manager either. when he gets fired, which will probably be soon, it will be most deserved.

Yeah, I would certainly welcome him back as a pitching coach, but from what I've seen I have not been particularly impressed with him as a tactical manager.