• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT: 6/11/14 A's @ Angels (No Freese)

I know it's not as bad as the Ibanez edition, and that's a start, but sandwiching Trout with our 2 current coldest hitters depresses me.

Kendrick since the last road trip(60 PA) has gone .172/.200/.224, and we all no how Pujols has been.

my one gripe with this lineup - why have ice-cold Howie in the lead-off spot when Cowgill has done a great job in that role and clearly will be feeling good tonight?

http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/batvspitch/_/id/31706/tommy-milone

You know that since we are talking about this all those guys who have torqued Millone will now go 0-for.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/batvspitch/_/id/31706/tommy-milone

You know that since we are talking about this all those guys who have torqued Millone will now go 0-for.

yeah good pull on Kendrick's numbers vs. Millone (10-26 lifetime).  But Cowgill is 4-10.  Yes, 10 ABs is a tiny sample, but 26 ABs isn't exactly a full season. And we've seen when Kendrick goes cold, he goes ice cold.  Personally I'd rather bat him lower in the lineup until he comes out of it.  But anyways, here's to hoping facing Millone brings him out of his funk.