• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Uh oh...Iraq

In my opinion no you can't compare them as a whole. They might do things similar to Nazism but to just compare them to Nazis is too broad of a statement to take serious. They might do similar things as American Christians, but I'm not about to say that you can compare IS to Southern Baptists.

Comparing is historical laziness in my opinion

In my opinion no you can't compare them as a whole. They might do things similar to Nazism but to just compare them to Nazis is too broad of a statement to take serious. They might do similar things as American Christians, but I'm not about to say that you can compare IS to Southern Baptists.

Comparing is historical laziness in my opinion

Which is why I don't get people who compare Putin to Hitler. It's asinine.

Britain is preparing to get into this big-time, and soon. ISIS is threatening to behead a British captive.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/11076454/Britain-gears-up-for-war-on-Isil-with-plans-for-air-strikes-in-Iraq-and-Syria.html

Britain could launch air strikes in Iraq and Syria within weeks after David Cameron set out a potential timetable for a military intervention and pledged to “use everything we have in our armoury” to wipe out Islamist terrorists.

Which is why I don't get people who compare Putin to Hitler. It's asinine.

i think the analogy is based on Putin's claims that certain areas of land really want to be russian again. hitler used the same argument (this is really german land) prior to the beginning of WWII.

It took the power of the world's largest nations to bring one down. Winston Churchill always said the World Wars were about crushing the strength of the German people, and in World War 2, the Jewish parasite convinced us into a brother war to crush them once and for all. But a fourth reich will come. At least I pray. German productivity is nearing all time highs once again, the strength of the German people will be known once again, and this time, we fight side by side. 

Edited by bakunin

It took the power of the world's largest nations to bring one down. Winston Churchill always said the World Wars were about crushing the strength of the German people, and in World War 2, the Jewish parasite convinced us into a brother war to crush them once and for all. But a fourth reich will come. At least I pray. German productivity is nearing all time highs once again, the strength of the German people will be known once again, and this time, we fight side by side. 

I always thought it was the Japanese that brought the US into the war. Must have missed where the Jews bombed Pearl Harbor.

f

so all this time it's been the Jews that are shifty ?

F'n Adam

Yes, it was all part of a vast Zionist conspiracy where Jews Launched a massive attack on Pearl Harbor with aircraft that looked like Japanese planes which forced America into WWII. They knew the Japanese, being short people with self esteem issues and a Napoleon complex would never admit they had nothing to do with such a successful attack and played right into the Jews hands.

From there it was easy to manipulate the US into not only attacking the Japanese but also their allies the Germans and most importantly Italians since they were primarily Catholic and that is where the Pope resides. The Germans made a futile attempt to rid the world of Jews that obviously were up to no good by ramping up their concentration camp executions that were completely misunderstood by the 101st infantry when overrun and the paperwork went missing due to some sloppy administrative assistants, probably Austrian or Hungarian of birth.

In the end the Jews lost millions of people but they got their prized possession, a piece of arid desert land with no sustainable economy and a bunch of Arabs bordering three sides of them. You have to read between the lines of history textbooks. I would recommend Professor Howard Zinn for help.

Edited by Eric Notti

Yes, it was all part of a vast Zionist conspiracy where Jews Launched a massive attack on Pearl Harbor with aircraft that looked like Japanese planes which forced America into WWII. They knew the Japanese, being short people with self esteem issues and a Napoleon complex would never admit they had nothing to do with such a successful attack and played right into the Jews hands.

From there it was easy to manipulate the US into not only attacking the Japanese but also their allies the Germans and most importantly Italians since they were primarily Catholic and that is where the Pope resides. The Germans made a futile attempt to rid the world of Jews that obviously were up to no good by ramping up their concentration camp executions that were completely misunderstood by the 101st infantry when overrun and the paperwork went missing due to some sloppy administrative assistants, probably Austrian or Hungarian of birth.

In the end the Jews lost millions of people but they got their prized possession, a piece of arid desert land with no sustainable economy and a bunch of Arabs bordering three sides of them. You have to read between the lines of history textbooks. I would recommend Professor Howard Zinn for help.

I hate to admit this but, this is probably the best thing I have read on this forum in a long time.  Well done.