• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

STANLEY CUP FINAL - LA Kings vs. NY Rangers

disarcina

'every Ducks fan in existence"

really --?

when the Ducks had their Cup run, I rooted for the Ducks.........good for S. Cal hockey......

if the Ducks had beaten the Kings and moved on (WHICH THEY DID NOT!!) I would have rooted for the Ducks the rest of the way........

First of my three major sports teams to win it twice. NBA and the Lakers is just a tough sport to follow now that it's such a garbage league so don't really count them. Rams blew their chance. Angels have come close to going back to the World Series but have fallen short. Thank you Kings for being the first. Tied for my favorite sport.

Lundqvist really played well, especially the last two games.........amazing.

tonight's game could have gone either way (several times) -- it seemed that the Kings had the advantage all night with more shots and more time in the attacking zone but the Rangers' D and Lundqvist kept the Kings out of the net (as did the cross bar and post -- at both ends of the ice).

Rangers really played well the last two games and, yes, a bounce here and there -- and two critical calls -- the non-call on the goalie interference in Game 3 and then the penalty call that lead to the Kings tying power play goal tonight -- were favorable calls for the Kings that very easily could have gone the other way --- with different calls there -- this is a completely different series.

that being said, I still think the second best team in the NHL this year is the Chicago Blackhawks.........that Western Conference Final series was one of the best ever.

Tonight's Game 5 was one of the best games ever.......I thought we were headed for a third OT..........and YES, it did not seem like a 4-1, 5 game series........with all the OTs in this one, it was a Six or Seven game series and had the puck bounced differently tonight or the cross bar hadn't stopped that one Rangers shot 5 minutes into the first OT, this series would have gone 7.

STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS -- LOS ANGELES KINGS !!!!!  GO KINGS GO!!!!