• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

When I See the Wave at a Baseball Game

Last "wave" I stood-up for was waaaay back in our old, enclosed stadium.  I wanna guess that Fernando was pitching.  It is actually an impressive thing to see in the big, 360'-enclosed stadiums.

It doesn't really annoy me when one breaks-out at the Stadium these days.  It's usually entertaining to watch a drunk, 20-something, male-cheerleader get laughed at during his fail-exercise.  When they succeed, it generally means the game is already out-of-hand for one of the teams..

The wave is why I can't defend the knock on SoCal sports fans. Last game I went to when KC was in town some drunk assholes were trying to start it in the 4th inning...seriously? Tried again when Trout was up with the tying runner on.

The Cleveland game some handicapped kid was trying to start it and it was cute until his father kept letting him try to do it 10 times in a half inning while recording him. It was great at first for him, but by the end everyone wanted him to stop and only the drunks were egging him on.