• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Don't Look Now...

We are 27-20 and only 2.5 GB of Oakland with a lot of baseball left to play.

We are going to be in it through the end this year with Oakland. We've made up 1.5 games in two days. All we have to do is continue to win series and come September, we'll be right with them.

I agree, there is a different feel to this years team than in recent years. Obviously none of us know how things will play out, but I definitely feel like they have a shot to make the playoffs this year either as a wild card or division winner. Starting pitching has been solid, The offense has been fine and has a chance to be better with Freese, Calhoun and Hamilton coming back and even the bullpen is looking better lately. I am enjoying Angels baseball right now and hope they can keep it going.

Edited by The Dude

“It all begins with our starting pitching,” Scioscia said. “These guys are doing terrific. And we’re scoring enough runs to get leads and our bullpen’s doing the job when we need them. A lot of good things are happening, but I just know that this team’s not the finished product. We’re gonna keep getting better.” -- Mike Scioscia.

That may be the most positive thing MS has said in about 5-6 years.

Agels are definitely hot right now, 8-2 in their last 10. I think the Santiago move shows the team won't hesitate to make a change to shore up a weak spot. I'm still concerned about SP. hopefully OAK will back up.

Taking advantage of the schedule, plus Pujols, Trout haven't even been on fire and without Hamilton. The kids have stepped up, Cron, Green, Cowgill etc.. It's been a team effort, This team is loaded with potential. Hope Jerry can bring in another arm before the trade dead line and lets go win the whole ****ing thing!

I've been incredibly impressed with the level of play exhibited by the offense, SP, and even the bullpen.

The Angels are usually a streaky team, but I get the feeling that these guys are the real deal and I'll be supporting them every step of the way

Im saying right now, this team is different...not on the field, but 'after work'....there is an attitude and a swag thats been missing the last few years....I wish I could say more....

The Goat Hill is a much more lively spot these days?

Im saying right now, this team is different...not on the field, but 'after work'....there is an attitude and a swag thats been missing the last few years....I wish I could say more....

Yes. Like that game a week or so ago we were losing 5-0 and scored 2 runs in the 9th. I love that fight and feel like we have been missing that.