• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sean Burnett Update #20384822948

nando714

I no longer care about Burnett and have moved on. Like he's going to perform well after missing this much time.

I think it's easier for a pitcher to get back into it than a hitter, assuming that that they are 100% healthy and don't have any lingering arm issues. A hitter has to get their timing back which is tougher.

Good progress, just in time for free agency and the next sucker who will pay him millions for him to ultimately only show up on the team picture day.

Edited by failos

Is it possible to not look good in a bullpen session? It's basically a glorified game of catch.

This is something I question the wisdom of from a coaching standpoint.  So what if pitches "look" good to managers or coaches or scouts -- they aren't the ones swinging the bats, and their vantage point is much different than a hitter. 

Maybe a Moises Alou treatment would help him?

Burnett will over do it with Moises' Tiger piss and end up slipping on the floor and injuring something else. 

Come to think of it, I don't even know why the hell Burnett's been on the DL for 2 years. I always assumed it was tennis elbow from misusing a particular motion repeatedly (not baseball related).

He could have injured himself from holding a microphone for too long during that press conference introducing him and the rest of the circus last year. 

I have other ideas, but I'll keep them to myself.

Edited by failos

I wonder if this is the dictionary definition of "outstanding" or if it's the Tommy Lasorda use of the word where everything in the whole wide world is "outstanding."

had a guy i worked with who always described everything as 'wonderful'.