• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Puig late to practice, scratched from game

If he did it once.

Puig is a head case, this isn't the first time he has acted out or ****ed up.

Ok Mr. Perfect.

I'm sure you have never got a speeding ticket, called in sick to watch a sporting event or party, or were never late to work.

Ok Mr. Perfect.

I'm sure you have never got a speeding ticket, called in sick to watch a sporting event or party, or were never late to work.

Uh, what?  He got ticketed for 97 in a 50 and 110 in a 70.  Also I am not paid millions of dollars to do something.  When you are, you are held to a higher standard.

professional preparation is the only way to achieve professional results

the last thing i'd expect to see is angels fans defending somebody being late to practice

I don't think anyone is defending anyone, just mentioning how blown out of proportion everything Puig does that makes "news" has been.

And there is the slight Dodger hate by some here that will jump on anything the media throws out that makes them look bad.

But...he makes $21M, he has to start and be smack dab in the middle of the lineup.

If Mattingly was the Angels' manager, Pujols would be hitting 7th and Hamilton would never face another LHP in his career.

That could happen if both he and Scioscia get canned.

The inmates will eventually run the asylum in Chavez Ravine, and Scioscia will be on very thin ice if we tank this year.

Uh, what?  He got ticketed for 97 in a 50 and 110 in a 70.  Also I am not paid millions of dollars to do something.  When you are, you are held to a higher standard.

Um, no.

I know people that make more than Puig that aren't held to some message board administered standard. We've also had a thread or two on speeding and people here have even drove faster than him but you don't see people on the internet going overboard about them.

Some of you hold athletes up on some magical pedestal.

If Trout had made such an ass of himself that he had to be talked to by his entire team about professionalism, and still acted unprofessionally, then yeah, I think you'd see some Halos fans commenting on it.

Fortunately, Trout is a professional in every sense of the word.  Try a different comparison.  

I had no idea you were privy to an organizations goings in LA from Seattle.

Um, no.

I know people that make more than Puig that aren't held to some message board administered standard. We've also had a thread or two on speeding and people here have even drove faster than him but you don't see people on the internet going overboard about them.

Actually, everyone that has high exposure to the public is treated this way.

I suppose you think that Justin Bieber is just a misunderstood adolescent too?

Um, no.

The thing that is troubling about Puig is that his teammates are starting to get pissed at him. Take that incident between him and Gonzales down in Australia for example.

Actually, everyone that has high exposure to the public is treated this way.

I suppose you think that Justin Bieber is just a misunderstood adolescent too?

No, people that act out are twats, but so are the people that are into the media and hang on to every TMZ report or look too much into celebrities lifestyles.

Bieber needs to get bitch slapped and so does the media and people into him smoking some pot and racing cars, or whatever it is that he is doing that makes "news".

The thing that is troubling about Puig is that his teammates are starting to get pissed at him. Take that incident between him and Gonzales down in Australia for example.

Then he will end up another Milton Bradley, so what.

If someone in society is going to fail, they are going to do it regardless of money, fame, etc. I'm not even sticking up for the guy, but this thing of random citizens being enraged because another person misses practice or gets a speeding ticket is ridiculous.

Then he will end up another Milton Bradley, so what.

If someone in society is going to fail, they are going to do it regardless of money, fame, etc. I'm not even sticking up for the guy, but this thing of random citizens being enraged because another person misses practice or gets a speeding ticket is ridiculous.

You are minimizing it by calling them speeding tickets.  In both cases he also got wreckless driving tickets because he was going so far over the speed limit.

He is a douche, he bitches about the media and fans.  He deserves the negative press he gets.