• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Los Angeles Angels vs Seattle Mariners Postgame Thread 4/2/14

Chuck

Just occurred to me that Seattle still kicked our almost completely healthy asses despite being without their 2nd best pitcher and a pretty damn exciting rookie starter.

That's not making me feel any better.

I think everyone in baseball knew they'd have a good rotation this year, just that their hitting was a concern. 

After a good spring all around, I don't think anyone expected the Mariners to hit this well. 

Salas was god awful last year.  Not sure who saw what in him to even put him on the team this year much less trot him out there as much as MS has in the last few games.  Blaming him for being shitty is like blaming water for being wet. 

Scioscia has always slobbered over using a new reliever. Remember Juan Gutierrez last year and Horacio Ramirez a few years back?

Part of this is on the GM however. 

Official announced attendance was 38,000 but there weren't that many there.

The lousy play is keeping people home.  The stadium was packed most nights in the 2000's regardless of weather.

Crowd wasn't all that bad. Weather was bad and many people probably decided not to go based off of the first 2 games. 

yeah, and YOU guys didnt go to the angel game either mark.

See. It was cold.

Did it get below 50 last night?

Not getting close at all here today (I know, it's all relative, marine layer makes it feel chillier, yada yada yada).

Never realized how spoiled I was growing up in SoCal until I left.