• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bill Maher breaks up with MSNBC

A long time ago Maher was a pretty solid comedian but once he became a political analyst he became more of a caricature of one his own jokes. A guy that has leaned so far left he doesn't realize he is laying on is side with no where else to go unless he digs a hole. It appears he has found a shovel.

Edited by Eric Notti

A long time ago Maher was a pretty solid comedian but once he became a political analyst he became more of a caricature of one his own jokes. A guy that has leaned so far left he doesn't realize he is laying on is side with no where else to go unless he digs a hole. It appears he has found a shovel.

agreed. it's made worse by his absolute arrogance, too.

I like his monologues and new rules segment. Funny stuff. It isn't interesting television to see a bunch of whacko libs verbally felate each other though. Its all for show though. There are a bunch of conservatives who have commented that Maher is quite respectful and grateful for their participation on the show. 

I like his monologues and new rules segment. Funny stuff. It isn't interesting television to see a bunch of whacko libs verbally felate each other though. Its all for show though. There are a bunch of conservatives who have commented that Maher is quite respectful and grateful for their participation on the show. 

Yea, the few times I've watched the show and they've had a prominent Conservative on it makes for awesome/hilarious conversations with each other. Much more easy to watch than a Fox/MSNBC segment.

He almost always has conservatives on the show.

maher is a smart, funny guy.  Unfortunately, his hatred of all things right of center has tainted that and made him only bearable to those who agree with his POV.

This is the problem with comedians who inject too much of their political beliefs into their routines. A joke or two might be funny, but when it becomes the main focus I get tired of it pretty quickly no matter which way he/she is leaning. I can get political commentary in a lot of other places.

Bill Maher makes a lot of good political points, but I don't understand his unwavering love for a Democratic president who's worse than Bush.

If he spoke out against Obama that would mean his critics on the other end of the spectrum would be right. It's like admitting defeat.

This is the problem with comedians who inject too much of their political beliefs into their routines. A joke or two might be funny, but when it becomes the main focus I get tired of it pretty quickly no matter which way he/she is leaning. I can get political commentary in a lot of other places.

The same goes with musicians and actors too. Often times I assume that their stuff will always have some political agenda or message behind it and I will avoid it altogether. I get it that the industry is liberal so please stop force feeding it to me so I can enoy your product.

He almost always has conservatives on the show.

I used to watch every now and again many years ago.

He would have one conservative on the show with two other liberals.

The audience was also all crazy libs cheering every bullshit word that came out of maher's mouth.

Edited by Poozy

maher is a smart, funny guy.  Unfortunately, his hatred of all things right of center has tainted that and made him only bearable to those who agree with his POV.

My problem is he always goes after the lowest common denominator.

Religulous could have been good if he didn't just show the interviews of the most ridiculous people he could find.