• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NFL Coach Firings

nate

Jason Garrett was personally groomed by Jerry to be the HC of this team.  It's his guy and he paid him a ton of money while he was the OC so he wouldn't leave when other teams were showing interest.  I want him gone so bad but eh, it's not going to happen.  Only positive thing about Garrett is he's pretty good at evaluating guys in the draft.  But that's about it.  Garrett would be a good GM for them.  He's well educated and he understands players well and is good at that aspect of the game.  He just isn't a good football coach.

Jerry should have never let Sean Peyton leave.

Edited by Chimi

The Redskins are a mess and I love it.  Apparently RG3 has huge diva issues and doesn't like being told his mistakes so Daniel Snyder is probably going to hire a coach that will just overlook them and baby RG3 in the process.

I've been a Redskins fan since '79 and this is depressing. I don't think RG3 is the problem as much of the diva stuff is media driven. The rest of the team is terrible in terms of talent. The downside to RG3 is what they gave up to get him. He now has an offseason to develop instead of rehabing an injury so 2014 will show what he really is. As for who they will hire, you're probably right. Snyder is and idiot who has taken the team in the toilet since day one.

It makes NFL West fans grateful to have Pete Carroll, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Arians, and Jeff Fisher.

No other division has as deep of a list of solid head coaches to compare to it. 

Thank you again Daniel Snyder for the #2 overall pick in April, it will go nicely with the #13 pick in each round for the Rams. 

Only downside is the Rams' schedule being so tough that they lost the draft tiebreaker with the Giants, Lions, and Titans, and get the #13 pick instead of as high as #10.

Edited by Angel Oracle

The Redskins are a mess and I love it.  Apparently RG3 has huge diva issues and doesn't like being told his mistakes so Daniel Snyder is probably going to hire a coach that will just overlook them and baby RG3 in the process.

They should hire Greg Schiano. He knows how to handle and work with temperamental quarterbacks!

• 2 weeks later...