• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

13 trade offers for Mike Trout

rick99gtp

If the Twins were serious and offered Buxton, Sano, Meyer, and Berrios the Angels would have to at least consider it.

Not that either team would do the trade.

I would go with that or Michael Wacha or Shelby Miller, Oscar Tavares, Trevor Rosenthal and Matt Adams.

Yeah, the Longoria one just puzzled me. The Rays would have to throw in their best prospect or one of Moore, Cobb or Archer.

Scanning over the list I didn't see the Twins one. I assume it was Buxton and Sano? That would be tempting.

Or Stanton and Fernandez from the Marlins.

Or Harper and Strasburg from the Nationals.

Or the Cardinals one that Chuck mentioned.

Mets could probably make a serious offer too. Syndergaard, Smith, Montero, Plawecki and Lagares probably gets a conversation going. 

The Longoria trade literally makes no sense. Longoria is a great player but he's inferior to Trout AND is getting paid more at the moment. 

Twins and Cubs offers are very strong. 

It was a fun article but the Angels won't consider trading Trout anytime soon.