• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Diamondbacks could be good fit for Trumbo

Chuck

How about offer Trumbo for Cahill and Skaggs? The Diamondbacks are said to be shopping Cahill whose salary is jumping to 8 million dollars this next season. I think Cahill, Skaggs and Richards would give us a younger rotation, and a solid three after Weaver/Wilson. Trumbo could play RF for the Diamondbacks and replace the power they lost after dealing Justin Upton. Thoughts?

According to FOX Sports' Ken Rosenthal, the A's and Diamondbacks discussed a Yoenis Cespedes trade.

The return package for Oakland would have included pitcher Tyler Skaggs and outfielder A.J. Pollock, but the two sides couldn't agree to the other elements of the deal and it has now been called off. Arizona is clearly searching for a power bat this offseason. The A's have loaded up in recent days and seem unlikely to move any high-impact parts.

Their current rotation if that type of trade went through...The Diamondbacks would have to sign another arm, but they get a big bat for the next two seasons.

1. Patrick Corbin   2. Trevor Cahill   3. Wade Miley   4. Brandon McCarthy   5. Randall Delgado

Wow, this could happen per Tim Brown. I actually sent this proposal idea to Dipoto a few days ago. Would be rad if it actually happened.

@castrovince: #Dbacks a strong suitor for Shin-Soo Choo. Part of appeal is proximity to his Buckeye, AZ, home.

If it means the Rangers stepping in and signing Choo, so this trade can happen with AZ, would you still want it to happen?

I just want some pitching already, I'm all for this Cahill/Skaggs for Trumbo and whoever trade. If I have to see guys like Hanson and Blanton pitch every 5 days for another year, I may just end it.

How about offer Trumbo for Cahill and Skaggs? The Diamondbacks are said to be shopping Cahill whose salary is jumping to 8 million dollars this next season. I think Cahill, Skaggs and Richards would give us a younger rotation, and a solid three after Weaver/Wilson. Trumbo could play RF for the Diamondbacks and replace the power they lost after dealing Justin Upton. Thoughts?

According to FOX Sports' Ken Rosenthal, the A's and Diamondbacks discussed a Yoenis Cespedes trade.

The return package for Oakland would have included pitcher Tyler Skaggs and outfielder A.J. Pollock, but the two sides couldn't agree to the other elements of the deal and it has now been called off. Arizona is clearly searching for a power bat this offseason. The A's have loaded up in recent days and seem unlikely to move any high-impact parts.

Their current rotation if that type of trade went through...The Diamondbacks would have to sign another arm, but they get a big bat for the next two seasons.

1. Patrick Corbin   2. Trevor Cahill   3. Wade Miley   4. Brandon McCarthy   5. Randall Delgado

Bump :)

Well, I have to say that I'm pretty stoked to have gotten Santiago over Cahill. But yeah, the Diamondbacks were ultimately a GREAT fit for Trumbo.

OK, your thread was about Ian Kennedy, so you get a half point.

Your White Sox reference was that they would be wanting Trumbo, not Adam Eaton. #FAIL

Good talk though.